Peeka boo!

Hey guys,So I know that was a bad ending and my friends have been asking for more so here's more. I ended it there cuz I wasn't sure what to make and Also I wanted to make a Wenclair story which I did And I think you guys should go look at it 😛. But anyway Got the idea kinda from somebody in my comments so enjoy.

POV:Korra

I got up out of bed Slowly Making sure not to wake up Asami. I quietly walked to the closet grabbing some clothes before showering.

I got in and showered before getting out, I brushed my Teeth and combed my hair out. I headed to the kitchen  and made Breakfast, After I put it in the Oven so it wouldn't get cold again and Went back to our room and grabbed a lot of my clothes and her clothes, I grabbed our suitcases and began packing neatly as I could.

I'm going to miss our Log Cabin/Mansion It will be Nice to Stay with my friends again but I'm gonna miss being here it will be for a few week anyway though, we have huge news for them that should be told in person.

I finished packing everything and just did something Pull ups on the Bar above her office doorway.

I heard the floor creak a bit and knew she was awake. I got down and quickly walked to our room.

"Good morning!" I said going over to her and holding out my hand to her. "Korra you need to stop this my legs aren't broken or anything you are acting as if I'm 82 or something.."She said rolling her eyes.

"You need to be careful tho I care about the baby But not more than I care about you So I'm not gonna stop making sure you safe ok?" I said with a soft smile kissing her cheek.

"Whatever Please don't do this around our friends though it's embarrassing... speaking off I need bigger clothes to cover this I look like a Hippo ..." she said.

"There is nothing embarrassing about caring a child inside you Your beautiful With or without the child nobody is going to be thinking you are a fat"I said

"Are you calling me fat!? Because I didn't even say anything about me being fat, I said I look like hippo- what's wrong with you!?" She said as her mood changed drastically

"W-what no! I'm not saying that your not fat or anything like that I thought that's what you were implying because most people describe others as hippos to say their fa-" I cut off my the sounds of her crying.

"Asami..." I said seeing her have an ugly cry.

"I'm so sorry I don't know why I yelled at you.. your so sweet y-you even packed our stuff and by the smell you made breakfast..I'm so sorry You don't deserve this you should just throw me in the Snow... and let me freeze." She said wiping her nose and some snot was now on her sleeve.

I smiled and hugged her and rubbing her back, "here." I said before going behind her and lifting her stomach to give her some relief. I have a few soft kisses on her neck.

";It's ok I don't take it to heart"I said with a smile. I heard her let out a sigh of relief from the pain. As a soft smile grew on her face.

"Well let's go eat breakfast and you can shower and stuff and head out" I said setting her stomach down gently and she had an uncomfortable frown on her face from me letting it go.

I held her hand and walked down the steps with her as she walked slowly putting one hand on her hip. We got down the stairs and She sat down on the couch as I got out the food and handed her a plate and made me a plate.

Agree we ate I helped her back upstairs and She q into the shower and I helped her Wash some places that couldn't be reached currently.

I know the pediatrician said she can do and figure out stuff on her own but I think it's better that I help her.