𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

1,807,040 likes ayraicy 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽View all 13,278 comments

1,807,040 likes
ayraicy 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽
View all 13,278 comments

With Dwayne jumping into MMA training as he prepares to play Mark Kerr in the movie Smashing Machine. Ayra had been keeping herself busy attending The Zoe Report's annual ZOEasis party where tastemakers, influencers, and celebrities enjoyed a sun-splashed fun day of music, style, experiences, and more during Coachella.

Powered by Lumify and Smirnoff ICE, the star-studded affair celebrated changed perspectives, individuality, and wellness while providing good vibes, cold beverages, and delectable bites under the desert blue sky.

Before blessing Coachella with her presence, Ayra made her highly anticipated BMF debut as Keeya a.k.a. Slugger–a tough-as-nails tomboy and former college athlete immersed in the streets of St. Louis.

Ayra knew that her pregnancy would soon limit her ability to maintain her busy lifestyle of work and events. As her pregnancy progresses, so does Dwayne's concerns about her health and stamina.

But Ayra was determined to continue doing as much as possible before the physical demands of pregnancy forced her to slow down. She wanted to take advantage of feeling good so far to keep working and have fun with friends.

Continuing her tradition of attending the Coachella music festival. Despite Dwayne's paranoia about her being in the harsh desert environment, Ayra reassured him that her sisters would be with her the whole time and make sure she didn't overexert herself.

During the festival, Ayra paced herself well, staying hydrated and taking breaks in the shade. She had a wonderful time dancing to the music and watching her sisters perform on stage.

The joy and excitement energized her spirit. When she returned home exhausted but elated, her doting mother had a hearty vegetable soup waiting to help rehydrate and replenish her.

As much as Ayra appreciated the gesture, she insisted "This is too much, mom. You don't need to wait on me hand and foot just because I'm pregnant. I'm still capable of taking care of myself."

Though she knew her family meant well with their concern and caretaking, she wanted to savor her independence and activity for as long as possible before the babies' arrival slowed her down.

411 Wrestling
@411wrestling

Icy Taking Leave of Absence From WWE.

11:10 AM • 4/24/24 From Earth • 31K Views

"Y'all I think I want to record a song," Ayra told her sisters eagerly, her eyes lighting up at the thought of this new creative venture.

Alia and Biri immediately shot down her idea in unison with a resounding "No," causing Ayra's face to fall in disappointment.

"Why not?" Ayra asked with a pout, her lower lip protruding as she pleaded her case.

"Girl, you're pregnant this is not the time to be adding things to your plate. You need to be relaxing," Biri explained patiently, knowing her headstrong sister needed to slow down.

Ayra sighed dramatically, absentmindedly rubbing her bloated abdomen. "But I'm bored. I'm not traveling for work anymore and Dwayne is away filming. So I want to pick up a hobby to keep me sane during this pregnancy," Ayra argued.

Alia nodded in understanding, but stood firm in her conviction to protect her sister's health and the health of her unborn nieces or nephews.

"Find you something simple like painting or knitting," Alia suggested, hoping to redirect her sister's restless energy into a more low-key creative outlet.

Though disappointed, Ayra knew her sisters only wanted what was best for her and the babies. With the boundless energy of pregnancy, she would need to find a calmer hobby - at least for now. When the time came, she could return to her musical aspirations.

"Fine," Ayra said, pouting.