𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and girlfriend Ayra 'Icy' de Belen Anoaʻi get married in a secret ceremony

You cannot miss the pictures from their beautiful beachside celebrations

Dwayne Johnson surprised his fans with some great news yesterday, and it's not a movie—he got married! The wrestling star tied the knot with his long-time partner Ayra de Belen Anoaʻi in a discreet wedding ceremony in Hawaii on June 6 and announced the news on Instagram with four pictures of the newlyweds, set against a gorgeous island backdrop.

The couple dressed in all-white for their beachside ceremony, with the groom in a casual white shirt and pants, and the bride wearing a white off-shoulder silk satin backless mermaid dress and a veil.

The first picture in the social media album saw Johnson and Belen Anoaʻi holding hands and celebrating their big day, the second had them sharing a sweet kiss, the third photo included their family and the fourth was a close-up of their rings.

A simple caption, reading "All mine, for a lifetime. June 6th, 2024. Hawaii. Pōmaika'i (blessed)" accompanied the post.

Liked by therock and 5,403,500 othersayraicy Growing three little humans 🤍View all 8,526 comments

ayraicy Growing three little humans 🤍
View all 8,526 comments

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and Ayra 'Icy' de Belen Anoaʻi Expecting Triplets

In a heartwarming revelation that has sent waves through social media, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and his wife Ayra 'Icy' de Belen Anoaʻi have announced that they are expecting triplets.

The WWE power couple, known for their charisma both inside and outside the wrestling ring, shared this exciting news via Ayra's Instagram account, where she disclosed the joyful news of their expanding family.

Dwayne Johnson, renowned worldwide as 'The Rock,' has long been a titan in the entertainment industry, transitioning from a celebrated WWE superstar to a prolific actor and entrepreneur.

His larger-than-life persona and dedication to fitness and family values have endeared him to millions of fans globally. Ayra 'Icy' de Belen Anoaʻi, his wife, has been a pillar of support and a source of strength behind the scenes, known for her warmth and elegance.

The announcement of triplets adds another dimension to their already remarkable journey together. Triplets are a rare blessing that brings both excitement and challenges, yet for a couple known for their resilience and unity, this news is undoubtedly met with overflowing joy and anticipation.

Ayra's Instagram post, where she shared the number of babies she is carrying, was met with an outpouring of love and well-wishes from fans and colleagues alike, highlighting the couple's widespread popularity and the impact they have had on people's lives.

Beyond their achievements, Dwayne and Ayra have cultivated a family-centric ethos, emphasizing the importance of love, respect, and unity in their household. Their journey into parenthood with triplets marks a new chapter filled with adventure and love, reinforcing their commitment to each other and their growing family.