healing and moving forward

By popular demand I've decided to write a part 2!! For the chapter in the stars!!
Your welcome AayatiGiri.. thank you for recommending this idea 🫶🏾...

******

Barbie sat on her bed, clutching the letter from Ken to her chest... His words brought both comfort and pain, but she knew she had to find a way to honor his memory and move forward with her life.

The days turned into weeks, and Barbie was still sad, but felt a lot.. pretty soon she had started to attend therapy and she started finding peace in sharing her thoughts and feelings with a professional who understood her pain.

With each passing day, Barbie began to focus on the happy memories she shared with Ken. She laughed at their inside jokes and cherished the moments they spent together, knowing that he would want her to find joy in life again.

One afternoon, Barbie received a phone call from Harriet

" Hey, barbie.. uh.. I know you're not a fan of going to partys anymore but can you pleas just come to this one party.. i think you might like it.."

"Uh.. yeah.. sure why not.." she sighed and then Harriet sent a text message with all the party information

Harriet invited her to a memorial beach party in honor of Ken's love for surfing. At first, Barbie was hesitant, but she knew it was time to celebrate Ken's life rather than mourn his death.

As Barbie arrived at the beach, she was greeted by familiar faces, all gathered to remember Ken and the impact he had on their lives. They shared stories, laughed, and cried together, finding comfort in each other's presence.

As the sun began to set, Barbie stood at the water's edge, watching the waves crash against the shore. She felt a sense of peace wash over her, knowing that Ken would always be a part of her, guiding her through life's ups and downs.

In the weeks that followed, Barbie continued to honor Ken's memory by living each day to the fullest. She pursued her passions, spent time with loved ones, and embraced new experiences with an open heart.

Though the pain of losing Ken would never fully fade, Barbie found strength in the love they shared and the memories they created together. She knew that as long as she carried Ken in her heart, he would always be by her side, cheering her on every step of the way.

Fin..

******

Okay So with this chapter I wanted to change up my writing style this time.. I'm not even gonna continue cuz this was hard!! But this chapter was just an update chaper so you know how Barbie is doing now 🤷🏾‍♀️💅🏾