ᴏɴᴇ シ︎

Standing in front of our new house in Bologna, Italy, I'm hit with a wave of excitement and a little bit of nerves. I never thought I'd move to another country, but here we are. The house looks like something from a travel brochure, with its terracotta roof and walls painted a sunny yellow. It's so pretty at sunset, it's like living in a movie.

Dad's holding the keys and asks if we're ready to go in. We all nod, super excited to see the inside. He opens the door, and it creaks as we step into our new home. It's way bigger inside than it looks from outside. The ceilings are high, and it feels open and welcoming.

The place is decorated just right. It's got a modern look but still feels like Italy. The colors and decorations all work together to make it feel cozy.

Mom wants to know if we like it. My little sister, Amelie, is bouncing with joy and says she loves it. I can't help but smile at her. Mom looks at me, and I tell her, "I like it. It could be home." She smiles, and I think she's happy with that.

As we walk around, I start to picture us living here. The living room has big windows that let in lots of light, the kitchen is perfect for family dinners, and the bedrooms feel just right for us to make our own.

I can see us getting used to life in Bologna, with all its cool history and stuff to do. And even though everything's new and a bit scary, I feel like it's going to be okay. This house, this city, it's going to be our home.

I'm thinking about all the new friends we'll make, the places we'll go, and the adventures we'll have. It's a lot to take in, but I'm ready for it. With my family here with me, I know we can make this place our own.

So here we are, about to start a whole bunch of new stories in this house. Bologna's now part of our lives, and I'm excited to see what's next.

ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ!! ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ シ︎