Cht. 2. A new life starts.

Ahhh, you guys, the eclipse is today. She's gonna be over Moody, waco, and bruceville. I'm so excited. Ok, now to another part of the story. Love ya. 🖤

☆☆☆☆

♡Astella♡:

I woke up to feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin. I'd never really slept that good. I had always been sleep deprived.

Stretching, I look over to see my mother not there. I sigh. She left. Of course she did.

Before I could get a chance to jump out of bed and get dressed. Felt like someone had jumped on me. My mother had. She began tickling me.

"Get up, get up, let's go time for breakfast." She said while tickling me.

I giggled, unable to breathe. "Mom, stop....I gotta pee." I cried out laughing.

She lays on top of me smiling. She boops my nose. Before getting up.

"Come on, Astella can't sleep in all day," I groan, getting up. I smile. "What if I wanna?" I say softly, hiding back under the covers.

"Well then," I hear her say, slowly getting on the bed. "Well, I guess we can't go look for a new house and go get some stuff and have mother and daughter time together." She says before getting up. And about to leave.

"Ok Ok I'm up." I jump out of bed, making my way to my suitcase to grab clothes.

I head to the bathroom, changing into a pair of black spandex and a big hoodie. I throw my hair into a messy bun, throwing on my shoes.

Gathering mom and my bags together. Mom and I head downstairs for breakfast at the hotel lobby.

"Hey sweetie, guess what?" Mom says, turning to me.
Hmm, I hum softly. "They got bacon this morning." She smiles.

Yes, I love bacon. The crispy chewy grecy taste of bacon.

Mom and I sit down eating a plate of pancakes, with a side of bacon and some eggs.

"So first we're gonna go find a new house." She says while putting some bacon into her mouth.

"Where would you like us to stay?"

"Honestly, mom, I've always liked nature and being close to the forrest or woods." I say softly, eating some eggs.

"So near the forrest got it. Where do you wanna go after we find the home we like?"

"Could we maybe go to the mall? I've always wanted to go and see what they have."

"Sure honey, maybe we can get some ice cream after words."

"Ooo, that sounds good." After finishing our food, we head back to the room, grabbing our stuff.

"Do you have everything, hun?" Mom says before heading to the door. "Yeah, mom, I've gotten everything together." I say softly.

Checking out of the hotel, we head leaving the hotel. Putting everything into the car. Mom starts the car.

Rolling down the windows, she pulls out. As we start our journey to a new life. Mom turns on the radio. We both started singing to the song and being silly.

We both laugh. Going through a town square mom and I watch and look around. So many people were walking around. "Honey, check out that car."

"What is that?" I burst out laughing.

Passing a bunch of old cool cars, we pass by someone riding a weird looking car.

Mom pulls over parking into a parking spot.

"What are we doing, mom?" I ask curiosly. "Come on honey, we gonna look around to get some ice cream."

"Oo yeas, please." I say softly.

Mom and I walk around checking everything out, going into stores and looking at things.

Walking into an ice cream store. We look around. "What would you like?"
"Honesty, I don't know, mom." I look at the menu.

"What can I get for you two today?" The lady said.

"I'll take a chocolate chip fudge ice cream, please."

"What size ma'am?"

"A small is fine."

"And what can I get for you?"

"Can I get a vanilla bean hazel nut, please?" I say softly.

"Sure thing, kid, what size?"

"Small, please." I say softly.

"Ok, your total is gonna be $5.78."

"Alright. Here you go." Mom hands her some money.

I look around the shop.

"Here yall go, yall. Have a nice day."

"Thank you. You too, miss." Mom grabs our ice creams, and we head out of the store.

As we walk around, we eat our ice creams.

"This feels nice. Being out here feels the warmth of the sun. Is this what I've been missing?"

"Yeah, mom, you've missed a lot."

"Yeah, I know I have. I'm sorry I missed pretty much your whole childhood. It's no excuse. I should have been a better mother and been there for you."

"It's fine mom your here now, and I'm great full your here now. It's in the past, like you said." I say softly.

Mom still looks sad. I bump her with my but. "Cheer up, mom." I say softly

She smiles. "Come on time to go to the mall."

Headed back to the car. Mom starts the car we head out. Driving around watching things pass us.

Mom then pulls into a mall parking lot.

Getting out, mom and I walk into the mall. Walking around smelling the foods from the food places inside.

We walk around. Mom grabs my arm, pulling me into a store called Victory Secret.

"What size are you?"

"I don't know."

Mom measures my chest and waist. Walking around, mom goes to a certain area. Matching bras and undies, including thongs.

Mom puts a bra on her head, making herself look silly. Both of us burst out laughing. I grab one and put one around my neck. We laugh being silly.

Mom walks to a manican dressed only in a bra and undies. Mom hugs the side, posing and making faces. Laughing, we ended up stopping, and we got introuble.

Mom buys me some bras and thongs that were laced and not. Walking out, we run to a clothing store shopping around.

Mom puts on some silly glasses. Moving her head side to side, making a duck face. I put a fluffy scarf around her neck. She laughs, grabbing my hands. As we dance to the song and play dress up.

After having a blast. Mom and I leave the store head to get some food.

"It smells so good."

We ended up getting Chick-fil-A. Walking out of the mall. We head back to the car.

"On wards to find a new home." Mom laughs.

☆☆☆☆

So what do we think.

Honestly, mom is doing what she says she's doing.

Being a part of her life and changing Ok onwards to part 3. 🫡