Cht. 7. Strange feelings.

Hey guys. It's another day another chapter. Today's mood is feeling overwhelmed. Don't worry, I'll work through it for your guys. Love yall enjoy 🖤

She is dreaming, btw. There is mature content in this dream, so if you don't feel comfortable, please feel free to skip to chapter 8.

                           ☆☆☆☆

♡Astella♡:

I heard a knock on my door. I was way too tired to get up and answer it. But I had to get it. For what I thought would be, my mom was not my mom.

Damion walks in, growling. He backs me to where I'm almost at my bed. Before I knew it, my back landed on the bed.

And yet before I knew it, his fingers had gone down my pants. With his other hand, he pins my arm above my head.

I squirm trying to get free. I then feel his fingers touch my entrance. He leans down and starts leaving kisses from my jaw to the collarbone.

His fingers had entered my entrance, making me cry out. A soft mom leaves my lips. Making him pull back. To look at me.

"Fuck baby your so tight " He growls. He pulls his fingers out, and he pulls my shorts and underwear off. Grabbing my hips and flipping me over. Faster than I've ever been flipped.

Positioning my ass in the air. He pushes on my lower back to get a better view. While making my back arch.

When he gets me positioned. He let's his throbbing hard cock at my entrance to my pussy. I squirm, causing him to growl.

Before waking up breathing heavy. My heart was racing like it was as if it were a race car on a race track.

I get up feeling a wetness between my thighs. It was arousal. What the absolute fuck

Grabbing some some I go to the bathroom. Starting up a shower. Mom wasn't here she was at work.

I then let the pups out to use the restroom. After the pups are done, they come inside. Throwing my hair into a messy bun. I head upstairs to start washing my body.

I start to drift off, looking at a spot on the wall. The images from the dream were appearing in my head.

As I stood there, I began to feel that ache.

My hand slowly trails down my stomach lightly. My hand goes in between my thighs as I gently touch my clit.

Imagining his hand touching me. Gasps and whimpers leave my lips.

After pleasuring myself, I clean my body. But even after I did. The images were in my head, making me even more crazy. I groan, trying to push the images away.

I dry off, putting on a long t-shirt. I mean, it was just me, so I didn't care.

I walked downstairs, heading to get lunch. Hearing up leftovers. I hear the doorbell. Walking to the door, I go to see who it is. It was Damion. No, no, no. What the fuck is he doing here.

"What are you doing here?" I say, not trying to sound harsh.

"Your mom asked me to bring the couch and TV in." His voice started going low.

"Do it and get out." I snap about to head upstairs.

"You've been dreaming about me, haven't you?" He asked, his voice having a hint of lust.

I freeze. "Oh, I can tell. You're blushing, and you can't seem to stand very close yo me. You're not wearing shorts, are you?" His voice gets dangerously low.

I swallow hard. He grins. "Well, would you look at that. She's not so innocent after all, is she?"

"I-" shake my head and head upstairs. I put a pair of fluffy pj's bottoms on. When I come down stairs the tv was in the living room.

Damion was putting the couch in. I walk into the kitchen, grabbing what I had put in the microwave to heat up and throw away because at this point, it was probably no good always.

After he put the couch in. I thought he would leave nope. Before I knew it, his hand grabbed a fist full of my hair.

Pulling my head down so my neck could be exposed. I squirm. He pulls my body to his. His hard rock body was touching mine.

He leans down and smells my neck. "Fuck you smell so good." He growls.

I heard two growls going on beside us. "Oh, look, how cute you two are."
I hear him say before he releases me.

It was the wolf pups.

They started snapping at him, warning him. He looks at me. I look up before looking back at the pups.

"Easy boys, he's a guest." I say softly.

Damion croutches down. "What breed are they?"

"Their wolves. I saved them from a forest fire their mom died from the fire." I say softly.

He hummed. "Who is who?"

"Hades is the full black, and Lucifer is the smokey grey." I say softly.

"Their names definitely fit them. Well, I need to get going."

"Won't keep you waiting."

He smiles. He pushes his body up against mine. Making my body press into the counter. His hand snakes around my throat, forcing me to look up.

He hums roughly. He leans down before whispering. "Good girl~" He growls. Before giving my neck a kiss. His lips were so soft on my neck. Making a soft moan. Earning him a smile.

He pushes off. Heading back to the door. "See you around angel." He says before leaving me alone and breathing heavy.

Fuck it at this point I should just start making dinner. After a while of trying to figure out what to cook. Mom walks in with food in her hands.

"Sorry, honey, work was a little stressful."

"It's ok, mom, don't worry about it."

"Ah, I see our TV and couch are here."

"Mhm, Damion delivered them."

"I know I told him." She said, smiling and wiggling her eyebrows.

Mom and I sit on the couch eating. "Oh, I forgot." I say, jumping off the couch.

I grab the pups bowl. Filling both bowls with their food. I gently set the bowls down while both pups ate.

I run back to the couch and sit down. Grabbing my food, I start to eat.

"So I have to go to work again tomorrow. I'll have Anothoy or Damion come over and check on you."

"Ok, mom, that's fine." I say shoving fries in my mouth.

When mom and I finish. I grab both of our trash and go to throw it away.

"I gotta go to bed, honey. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you goodnight."

"Ok, love you to goodnight, mom." I take care of the downstairs. I head upstairs as the pups follow. Entering my room, the pups follow.

I change into my pj's. This time, it's only a tank top. No shorts, just a tank top. I lay under the covers.

The pups curl up on the bed and fall asleep. I stare at the wall for a while before falling asleep.

                            ☆☆☆☆

Sorry about the wait, guys. I've been busy. Anyways, how do yall like this chapter? What do we think?

Onwards to chapter 8.