Cht. 3. The new house.

The eclipse went over. It was so pretty. It's the prettiest thing I have ever seen. As time passes, I will continue to make stories for you all to enjoy.

☆☆☆☆

♡Astella♡:

As we began our journey to find our new home. We began to search. Talking about what we would like.

We came across three houses. They were alright, but they weren't what we were looking for.

After a while of looking, I saw a house I knew was something we liked. Something for the both of us to like.

There was a pretty arch in front leading to a bridge. It was pretty. The whole house was amazing. My mom and I get out looking at the house.

As we walk to the front, looking around, we enter the home. The interior was so cool. We floor was marble while some was actually grass. The walls were a grey stone rock.

There were some waterfalls. On the walls. The house had about two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a really cool garden out back.

While mom and I began to unpack. I couldn't help but admire how happy mom was now. I had never seen her this happy. She was always upset.

Mom looks at me with a smile. I smile back.

"Honey, would you like to make cookies?"

"Uh, yes, please." I say softly. Smiling.

Mom puts an apron on me. Along with her. She smiles. We Bagan pulling out bowls and putting everything together.

Mom flings flour on me. I stare at her with my mouth dropped open. I burst out laughing, flinging some flour back on her.

She laughs, putting some chocolate on my nose. "Mom," I laugh.

She laughs. "What. Would you like more."

We then put the cookies in the oven. I jump up to sit on the counter.

"So tomorrow I'ma go out to find a job. Will you be fine all by yourself here?" Mom says while eating a strawberry.

"Yeah, I'll just finish unpacking." I say softly, eating a strawberry.

"Mk, so what do you wanna do after the cookies are done?"

"Can we walk around the outside of the house to see what's around the house."

"Ofc honey."

The alarm goes off. Mom opens the oven, taking the cookies out and sitting them on the counter. I reach over and turn the stove off while mom closes the oven.

We let the cookies set for a bit before grabbing a cookie. My breaks a cookie and hands it to me. We began eating them.

"Hm, I forgot how amazing homemade cookies taste." Mom says.

"These are amazing mom."

Mom smiles. We eat about two more before going outside. Walking around, we smell the flowers in our garden. The fairy lights outside were on. It began to sprinkle it a bit, but it was OK.

Mom and I walked around. Everything was bright green and beautiful.

It's why I always loved rain because it makes everything better.

Mom and I head back inside. Making some coffee.

"Tomorrow, I'll look for us a tv and couch."

"Ok, Mom. Hey ima go and change into my pj's real quick."

"Sure thing I'll do the same."

Both mom and I head upstairs. Mom goes to the left while I go to the right. I walk into my room.