CHAPTER 18

THIRD PERSON'S POV :

At VerkWan's House :

They sat together on the couch and Seungkwan was babbling about his day, Vernon was being a good listener and a good boyfriend, was listening to his boyfriend's talk.

As Seungkwan stopped talking, Vernon placed his hand on Seungkwan's cheek, pulling him in for a kiss. Seungkwan happily accepted the kiss and they stayed like that for a few moments, just enjoying each other's company.

After the kiss, Seungkwan rested his head on Vernon's shoulder and started playing with his fingers. Vernon smiled and whispered, "I love you, Boo."

Seungkwan lifted his head and looked into Vernon's eyes, "I love you too, Hansol."

''You're so cute, you know that?'' Vernon said, looking at Seungkwan with fondness.

''Aww, are you trying to make me blush?'' Seungkwan replied, blushing a little.

''Maybe.'' Vernon chuckled, leaning into Seungkwan's touch as he caressed his face.

''Well, you succeed. You always make me blush.'' Seungkwan smiled, again leaning in to kiss Vernon's lips, their lips moving in sync as they shared a sweet kiss.

Seungkwan snuggled closer to Vernon, resting his head on his boyfriend's chest. Vernon wrapped his arms around Seungkwan, holding him tightly.

The two of them laughed, they loved each other so much and they were grateful for each other. They spent the rest of the evening cuddling and watching movies, happy and content with each other's company.

At SoonHoon apartment :

Jihoon was lying on Hoshi's chest, hugging him tightly. While watching a movie, Hoshi noticed that Jihoon was unusually quiet and seemed a bit down.

"Hey, what's wrong babe?" Hoshi asked, running his fingers through Jihoon's hair.

Jihoon let out a sigh and sat up, looking at Hoshi with a sad expression. "I'm just feeling a little insecure lately," he confessed.

Hoshi's heart immediately ached at seeing his boyfriend looking so vulnerable. "Insecure? About what?"

Hoshi might be the childish type of boyfriend but when it comes to such topics he becomes the mature one.

Jihoon fidgeted with his fingers. "About us. I mean, I love you so much and I'm so happy with you, but sometimes I can't help but think that I'm not good enough for you."

Hoshi's heart broke at Jihoon's words. He hugged his boyfriend tightly and whispered, "You are more than enough for me, Jihoon-ah. You are perfect just the way you are."

Jihoon hugged Hoshi back, feeling comforted by his words. "But what if one day you don't love me anymore?"

Hoshi pulled back and cupped Jihoon's face, making him look into his eyes.

"First of all, you are the most beautiful person I have ever met, both inside and out. Your smile lights up my world and your laughter is music to my ears. And secondly, you are the funniest and wittiest person I know. You always know how to make me laugh and you have this amazing ability to make everyone around you feel happy. And lastly, you are so smart and talented. You have such a beautiful voice and you work hard in everything you do. I am constantly in awe of you, Jihoon-ahh."

Tears started to form in Jihoon's eyes as Hoshi spoke. He never realized how much Hoshi saw in him and how much he meant to him. "I love you so much, Hoshi. I'm sorry for doubting us."

Hoshi wiped away Jihoon's tears and smiled. "It's okay, babe. Just remember that you mean everything to me and I will always love you, no matter what."

Jihoon leaned in and kissed Hoshi, pouring all his love and gratitude into the kiss. They spent the rest of the evening cuddled up together, watching their favourite shows and talking about their future together. Jihoon's insecurities were gone, knowing that he had Hoshi's love and support no matter what.

Meanwhile at JeongCheol's house :

"Seungcheol, do you want to go on the vacation? " Jeonghan asked as he nibbled on Seungcheol's earlobe.

"Not Sure, wbu?" Seungcheol replied, his hands exploring Jeonghan's body.

"I want to go with them and also to spend some time with you on the beach at night" Jeonghan suggested, trailing his lips down Seungcheol's neck.

"That sounds perfect" Seungcheol moaned, his hands now gripping Jeonghan's waist.

But suddenly......

"Eww, gross!", Hannah exclaimed and Haneul covered his twin eyes with his hands.

"Papa! Dada at least spare our kitchen." Hanuel said.

"Can you two stop making out for one second?" Dino said as usual disturbing their sweet moment.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan quickly pulled away from each other, trying to compose themselves.

"Sorry kids, we were just...um...hugging," Seungcheol stuttered.

"Yeah, we were just hugging," Jeonghan repeated, trying not to laugh.

Then Dino rolled his eyes and said "You guys are always hugging and kissing. It's so gross."

"Yeah Daddy it's gross" Hannah said.

Seugncheol glared at Dino and said "First of all why are still staying here? Don't you have any own work?" and then he turned towards his daughter "And second you young lady He is my husband and we are married so I can kiss him anytime I want."

"Nasty PDA" Dino huffs playfully. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Seungcheol sprinted behind him.

"Dino, stop running!" Seungcheol shouted as he chased after the Maknae around the living room.

"I didn't do anything!" Dino yelled back, laughing as he narrowly avoided Seungcheol's grasp. The twins looked on with amusement, used to these types of antics between the two.

"Come on, Cheoliee, don't be so serious all the time," 
Jeonghan teased and the twins enjoyed the show. Jeonghan chuckled, and said "Dinner will be ready guys"

Dino stopped running as he climbed on the couch and turned to face Seungcheol, panting and grinning. "You're old, hyung!" he taunted.

"Come on, guys, stop running around!" Jeonghan scolded, trying to stop the chaos.

But Seungcheol and Dino were too caught up in their game to listen. Seungcheol finally caught up to Dino and grabbed him by the waist, causing both of them to fall to the ground in a heap of laughter.

"Gotcha!" Seungcheol exclaimed triumphantly, pinning Dino down.

''Okay, okay, I give up," Dino said between laughs, trying to squirm out of Seungcheol's grasp.

The twins were laughing at the sight of the two playfully wrestling on the floor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note ;