CHAPTER TWO-TEEN SIX

THIRD PERSON POV :

The sun had just begun to rise, casting a soft, golden glow over Mingyu and Wonwoo's cosy home. The aroma of roasted chicken wafted through the air, mingling with the excited chatter of the couple.

 Mingyu, a broad smile plastered on his face, ushered Wonwoo and their newly adopted son, Heesung, into the bustling living room. Heesung, a sprightly one-year-old with bright eyes and a mischievous grin, clung to Wonwoo's leg, mesmerised by the chaotic yet heartwarming scene.

The doorbell rang, sending a wave of relief through Mingyu. "They're here!" he whispered, his hand instinctively reaching for Wonwoo's, who squeezed it back tightly.

As Mingyu opened the door, a chorus of excited greetings filled the air and Heesung held Wonwoo's leg tighter. The living room was suddenly crowded with the members of Seventeen, their faces alight with smiles.

"Welcome home, Heesungiee!"
Seungkwan exclaimed, his voice booming. "We brought gifts!" Hoshi added.

A wave of warmth washed over Mingyu and Wonwoo. Their friends, their family, had known. They had been waiting with open arms, ready to welcome their son into the fold.

The living room was soon filled with the cacophony of children's laughter. Hannah and Haneul played with Jaehyun, their gentle hands caressing his chubby cheeks.

"He's adorable!" Hannah exclaimed, reaching out to touch Jinwoo's chubby cheek. Haneul, ever the shy one, crept closer, mesmerised by the baby's giggling.

"Ahh Neomu gwiyeowo (cute)" Jeonghan cooed his cuteness.

Woozi and Hoshi walked in next, Jihoon holding a small, fluffy toy that he carefully presented to Heesung. The baby reached for it with a gleeful babble, instantly captivating the two.

"Dada!" He raised the tiger plushie in the air to show his dad.

Mingyu and Wonwoo just chuckled. Suddenly Dino played some song on the radio and Heesung started to dance clumsily while giggling with Dino. 

Mingyu and Wonwoo exchanged grateful glances as they watched their friends shower their son with love and attention. Everyone loved Heesung. He was a sweet and gentle baby, and he quickly won over the hearts of everyone who met him. They knew that this child was not just their own, but also a beloved member of the SEVENTEEN family.

Mingyu took Heesung inside his room and changed his shirt to a customized one on which "Hello GODPARENTS" was printed.

He came out and transferred Heesung into Jihoon's arm and their eyes widened. 

Woozi and Hoshi blinked, staring at the couple with confused expressions. "Surprise!" they exclaimed in unison.

Jihoon and Hoshi's hearts melted as they took in the sight of the adorable baby.

"We want you two to be Heesung's godparents", Wonwoo said softly. Tears of joy streamed down their cheeks as Mingyu and Wonwoo revealed their heartfelt request. "We'll be the best godparents ever",  Jihoon whispered to Heesung, kissing his chubby cheek. "We promise" Hoshi sniffed.

As the afternoon wore on, the laughter and chatter continued, interspersed with squeals of delight from the twins and the occasional gurgle from the new baby. The gifts, carefully chosen for the little one, were piled high on the table. The sound of laughter and the warmth of love filled the home, creating an unforgettable day for all the members.

Timeskip to evening....

As the members sprawled comfortably in the living room, engrossed in a captivating movie, the atmosphere suddenly shifted. Vernon and Seungkwan, rising from their seats, stood tall before the television. A hush fell over the room as all eyes turned towards them.

"Gentlemen and gentlemen", Vernon began, his voice echoing through the room, "We have a momentous announcement to make that will fill your hearts with joy and astonishment."

With a glimmer in their eyes and a hint of excitement in their voices, Seungkwan continued, "We have decided to embark on the extraordinary journey of marriage."

 Dino, who was nestled on the armchair with Jeonghan, yelped in surprise, knocking over his bowl of chips.

The envelope passed from member to member, each one containing a beautifully printed invitation. The date was circled in bold, a reminder of the impending event.

Vernon chuckled, 'We hope you can all mark your calendars and share in our joy.'

Seungkwan's eyes sparkled, "We would be honoured to have you witness this incredible milestone in our lives."

The room buzzed with a mixture of surprise, excitement, and well wishes. It was clear that Vernon and Seungkwan's announcement had come as a surprise to everyone, but the members were thrilled for them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Well yeah, idk I suddenly had a writers block and never got satisfied with what I wrote And don't ask me about the invitation IDK why I did that nrvm I offically losted my mind.

College sucks 🥹

Well keep reading and stay safe and don't be a slient reader tooo babygurls!