CHAPTER TWO-TEEN EIGHT

AUTHOR'S POV :

As the ceremony ended, the guests congratulated the newlyweds, showering them with love and admiration. After a delightful reception filled with dancing, speeches, and plenty of good-natured teasing, the time came for one of the most anticipated parts of the evening—the bouquet toss.

Seungkwan stood at the centre of a circle of eager single ladies, with a mischievous smile as he teased the girls about who was most desperate to catch the bouquet. He had picked out the perfect bouquet, a beautiful arrangement of white roses and delicate lavender, and he couldn't wait to see who would catch it.

As Seungkwan prepared for the toss, a plan was secretly brewing behind the scenes. The guests gathered in anticipation, their faces glowing with excitement.

Jihoon had been waiting for the perfect moment to propose to his boyfriend, Hoshi. He had a beautiful ring in a velvet box tucked away in his pocket, his heart racing with anticipation every moment leading to the bouquet toss. Jihoon had confided in Vernon and Seungkwan, who were thrilled to help him in orchestrating this perfect surprise.

"Are you ready?" Seungkwan whispered, beaming with happiness, holding the vibrant bouquet in hand.

"Ready as I'll ever be!" Jihoon replied, attempting to mask his nerves with a bright smile.

Just as Seungkwan was about to release the flowers, he paused. The mischievous glint in his eye signalled he was on board with Jihoon's plan. Instead of tossing the bouquet into the air, Seungkwan bent down and walked over to Hoshi, presenting the vibrant flowers directly to him.

Surprise flickered across Hoshi's face, quickly blending into confusion, who stood a little off to the side, eyes wide with surprise.

Hoshi's cheeks flushed. "Me?" he asked, speechless, as Seungkwan grinned and nodded energetically. He looked between Seungkwan and Jihoon, who was now standing, heart pounding, in front of his boyfriend.

Jihoon took a deep breath and stepped forward, kneeling on one knee.

"Hoshi," Jihoon started, his voice steady despite the flutter of nerves. "We've shared so much love and laughter, and I can't imagine my life without you. You're my best friend, my greatest supporter, and the love of my life. Will you make me the happiest person here today and spend forever by my side?" 

The crowd watched with bated breath, sensing the moment's significance. Jihoon slowly knelt, retrieving the velvet box from his pocket. He opened it to reveal a stunning ring, glistening in the sunlight.

"Will you marry me?" Jihoon's voice trembled slightly, the weight of the moment hanging in the air.

Hoshi gasped, taking a step closer, his eyes glistening with tears. "Oh Jihoon... is this real?" he whispered, almost in disbelief.

The whispers soon turned into cheers from their friends, the moment electrifying them all. Hoshi nodded vigorously, unable to hold back his emotions. "Yes! Yes, I will!"

With shaky hands, Jihoon slid the ring onto Hoshi's finger, and as they embraced, a chorus of applause erupted around them. Vernon and Seungkwan jumped up with joy, the love between their friends casting a beautiful glow on their newlywed happiness.

[Back to Seungkwan's Mansion]

Seungkwan and Vernon insisted every member stay in the mansion rather than staying in a hotel.

At the midnight...

As Jeonghan stepped out onto the balcony, the cool night air wrapped around him, sending a shiver down his spine. He squinted against the darkness, trying to find Seungcheol's silhouette. The stars twinkled above, illuminating the scene with a soft glow.

"Cheolie" Jeonghan said softly, his voice barely above a whisper. Seungcheol turned slightly, a smile breaking across his face as he caught sight of Jeonghan approaching.

"Did I wake you?" Seunghceol asked his voice a blend of concern and warmth.

"Not really," Jeonghan replied, stepping closer. "You know, I couldn't sleep without you next to me." he chuckled.

"So, what are you thinking about?" Jeonghan asked softly, wrapping his arms around his husband from behind, resting his chin on his shoulder. Seungcheol smiled slightly, feeling the warmth of Jeonghan's body against his back. "Just... everything. Life, you know?"

"Want to talk about it?" Jeonghan prompted, always the more introspective of the two. "Or should we just stand here and enjoy the view?"

Seungcheol hesitated for a moment, choosing his words carefully. "Just about us... and how lucky I feel to have you by my side, and our kids and the boys finding their true love and Carats accepting our relationships " he smiled intertwining their hands, "I feel like I achieved everything, with your support, We had our ups and downs but we faced it together!"

Jeonghan listened to his husband's ranting about everything, "Wow, well that's deep"

With a tender smile, Jeonghan gradually closed the distance between them and pressed his lips against Seungcheol's. The kiss was sweet and lingering, a silent promise and a declaration all in one. The world around them disappeared, leaving only the soft sound of their breaths and the connection they shared.

As they finally pulled away, both felt a warmth that was more than just physical; it was the warmth of two souls intertwined, ready to face whatever came their way together.

"Let's stay like this forever," Jeonghan murmured, resting his head on Seungcheol's shoulder.

Seungcheol chuckled softly, wrapping an arm around Jeonghan, drawing him closer. "Forever feels perfect as long as it's with you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note ;

Well that's a wrap〒▽〒

word count-905!

Hellooooo luvs hope you all are doing fine(*^-^*). I officially declared that this book came to an end today!

Please do vote, comment and don't be a silent reader! and I loved the support you'll gave to me as a newbie🥹💖

Take care and have a lovely day🫰.