• Accidents •

Chapter One.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jiske aane se mukammal ho gayi thi zindagi..
Dastake khushiyon ne di thi, mit gayi thi aur Kami..
Kyu bewajah, jiye saza..
Voh khwab dekhte voh le gaya..
Jiye Jo hum lage sitam..
Nazare aisi voh de gaya... 🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV.

....

London, United Kingdom.
5 pm.
12th February 2024.

....

Sitting by the window of her apartment she shared with her bestfriend, she sipped her coffee. The view wasn't great but maybe she loved it. She glanced down at her laptop, in which, she had wrote her new book, "Maybe In Next Life.."

She chuckled at that, Maybe in next life? Or maybe never? She glanced at her bestfriend, Sara Tendulkar who was currently busy chatting on her phone. Maybe it's her boyfriend, Shubman Gill, The cricketer.

Roohi Sharma, A famous Writer who is known for her Love books which mostly have happy endings. But the ones with sad endings are all legendary. She has a huge fanbase for her books and is quite famous in many places, especially India...

India... Her own country. She missed it. She left India long time ago to achieve her dream and never looked back. Or maybe she never got time to look back..

She wants to visit it, but at some point she knew she will have to meet him again.... She knew she will come across Aditya and Tara. She would be lying if she said she didn't love him.

Till now she loves him. The fifteen years old Roohi would have laughed at that but now the Twenty-four years old Roohi is crying because of the very same reason. It was just a mere crush. But was it?

She still remembers how Aditya came close to her so he can date Tara. So he can know Tara. So he can propose Tara...

Tara Shukla has always been the beautiful girl and Roohi was never jealous of her nor she will ever be.