• Breakfast Date •

Chapter Two.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jis roz se dekha hain usko, hum shama jalana bhul gaye..
Dil thaam ke aise baithe hain, kahi aana jaana bhul gaye
Ab aanth pahar inn aankhon mein..
Voh chanchal mukhada rehta hain..
Meri saamne wali khidki mein ek chaand ka tukda rehta hain.. 🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV.

....

London, United Kingdom.
February 2023.
5:58 am.

.....

Roohi woke up to the sound of her phone alarm ringing. She smiled at herself and got up from bed. Something she had been habitual to.

Roohi always woke up before the sun rose. Maybe because she loved writing and she had studies too. 6-8 am was timing where she could study. It became her habit soon.

She looked outside her window. The cold morning breeze was flowing around. The sun was yet to rise. But you can see a glimpse of the sun and the beautiful morning ahead.

She went towards the bathroom to take a warm bath. She remembered her last meet with Dhruv. She couldn't help but smile on how cute that guy was.

After the bath, she came towards her walking closet and picked out a White crop top and some light blue jeans. She looked at the clock and smiled. It was just 6:23 am. She could see the sun rising properly. As always.

Something she couldn't miss. From the very start she loved watching Sun rise and Sun set and she would wake up early for that.

She made a cup of coffee for herself and looked out of window which was right infront of her. She went out in balcony and sat on the chair. The sun was looking beautiful and so was the sky.

Growing up, Roohi has always been 'The Sky Is Pretty Today' Girl. Many have teased her about it but she cared less. She badly wanted a man who will sit by her side and watch the sun rise and sun set.

Just then her eyes fell on a figure who was jogging with headphones on. She recognised him. It was Dhruv!

Roohi - Hey Dhruv!