• Rumours Rumours •

Chapter Seven.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tere maathe ke kumkum ko, main tilak laga ke ghoomunga..
Teri baali ki chunchun ko, main dil se laga ke jhoomunga..
Meri choti si bhulon ko tu nadiyan mein baha dena..
Tere jude ke phoolon ko, main apni shirt mein pehnunga..
Bas mere liye tu maalpue, kabhi kabhi bana dena.. 🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

....

Author's POV.

.....

20 March 2024.
9 pm.

.....

After the dinner, Dhruv and Roohi were watching movie at Roohi's place. Even though they denied the fact that they are not dating, they do behave like couples most of the time.

Like for now, Dhruv was laying on sofa with his head on Roohi's lap. While for Roohi, she was creasing his hair while watching the movie.

Suddenly out of no where Roohi had a thought. "Which sweet does Dhruv loves?" Even she didn't knew why she had that question..

Roohi - Dhruv..

She called him out while still stroking his hair. "Hmm..." He hummed with his focus on TV.

Roohi - what is your favourite sweet?

Dhruv - as I am from Agra I obviously love Petha but haan mujhe Malpua bhi bohot pasand hain.. kyu?

Roohi - aise hi..

She said and he hummed again before focusing on movie. She just smiled at that.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

...

The Next Day

...

Roohi took her phone and opened the YouTube. As she knew that today was Dhruv's cheat day, she thought to make his favourite food.

As she searched, "how to make petha?"  on youtube, the videos started popping up. She clicked on a random video and played it. As the video ended she pouted as the recipe was quite hard.