• The confession •

Chapter Eleven.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kaise bataye, kyu tujhko chahe?
Yaara bata na paaye..
Baatein dilo ki, dekho Jo baaki..
Aakw tujhe samjhaye..
Tu jaane naa...
Tu jaane naa... 🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

....

Author's POV.
The end of IPL.

....

The IPL ended with KKR's win. RR surely did amazing job but unfortunately they couldn't get into finals.

The RR players were surely unhappy but moved on knowing they did very well and gave their best.

Dhruv couldn't be more happy as he saw his bestfriend, Rinku lifting the trophy.

On the other hand, Tara and Aditya were always on the same place as Roohi and Dhurv for some weird reasons. Roohi and Dhruv surely noticed that.

Right now, they both were here in Mumbai, sitting in a cafe. Roohi was having her cold coffee with some pastry whereas Dhruv was having his hot chocolate with his cookies.

As they were having their own time they felt someone sitting beside their table. As they saw, it was again Tara and Aditya.

Roohi was now surely feeling uncomfortable with Tara and Aditya. Dhruv who noticed this just sighed and got up. "Let's go Rooh! We have to go naa mumma must be waiting!" He said and Roohi nodded.

Roohi and Dhruv were going to Agra today. Dhruv wanted to visit his parents as well as Rinku before he joins the Indian team for T20i WC.

Roohi too wanted to travel somewhere so she asked Dhruv if she could join him and our boy could never say no, so he agreed.

"Dhruv wait!" They heard someone yell as they were going to leave. It was Tara.

"Kya hain?" Dhruv asked being visibly annoyed. Tara sighed and came near him. She held his hands only to recieve a glare from both Roohi and Dhruv.

Tara - Roohi can you please be aside for a second?

Before Roohi could answer, Dhruv said "No. She is not going to go anywhere" Tara just rolled her eyes.