• Home •

Chapter Three

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kisiko pata tha, phelu mein rakha dil aisa paaji bhi hoga...
Hum toh hamesha samajhte the koi hum jaisa haaji hi hoga..
Haye zor kare, kitna shor kare..
Bewajah baaton pe ainveyi gor kare..
Dil sa koi kameena nahi..
Koi toh roke, koi toh toke..
Iss umra mein ab khaoge dhoke... Darr lagta hain ishq karne mein ji..
Dil toh baccha hain ji.. 🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV.

.....

As Roohi looked at the door to see who entered she found them... Her dark past which still haunts her...

Her first love. She saw Aditya and Tara together standing near the door with shocked expression on their faces. She just chuckled sadly and looked at Dhruv who was talking to Sujata.

Dhruv looked at Roohi and saw that her eyes were teary. He looked at the door and even his world stopped. There they were. There she was. Tara..

His past. His first love who left him even before he could confess his love properly to her. What a coincidence it was. Roohi's ex-love and his ex-love were together. He still loved her and watching her right infront of him, it hurts him.

While for Roohi, the case wasn't much different, she moved on from Aditya. Maybe just a tiny bit of feelings for him. Dhruv and Roohi looked at each other knowingly and smiled a bit. Dhruv came and stood beside Roohi.

Tara - Dhruv what are you doing here?

Dhruv - I am here with Roohi to meet Sujata aunty.

He said with a smile while he looked at Roohi who was trying her best to be strong. So he put his arm around Roohi's shoulder who smiled at him. Sujata who saw this just smiled. Maybe she knew something that no one knew. Maybe she saw something that no one else saw...

Aditya came out of his trance and smiled at Roohi. "What a pleasant surprise Roohi. You are back here after about 5 years! You disappeared once our 10th ended! Sujata aunty told you were in Delhi and after that you never came." Aditya said while Roohi just gave him a smile