• The unexpected visitant •

Chapter Six.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kaisi dil lagayi kar gaye, rooh ki rubaayi ban gaye..
Khaali khaali dono the jo, thoda sa dono bhar gaye.. Main aur tum...
Chalo ji aaj saaf saaf kheta hoon..
Itni si baat hain, mujhe tumse pyaar hain..
Yoon hi nahi main tum pe jaan deta hoon..
Itni si baat hain, mujhe tumse pyaar hain...
Chalo ji aaj saaf saaf kheta hoon..
Itni si baat hain, mujhe tumse pyaar hain... 🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV.

.....

Mumbai, Maharashtra.
12 pm.
15 March 2024.

[Note - In first chapter the year was 2023 I know. But yeah actually it is 2024. It was a mistake. Sorry. Also I know Sara graduated in 2023 but for story kets pretend it's 2024. Thank you.]

.....

As Roohi sat on the window seat of her new home with a cup of coffee in her hand, she looked out. The only view she could see was of the busy city. Mumbai indeed is a busy city.

She took her head phones and played some good songs. She took her laptop and started designing the cover for her new book.

Dhruv had to go for practice so he was pretty busy. IPL will be starting so he was mostly at practice.

As she started designing, she took a sip of her hot coffee. It was indeed pretty hot outside but as Roohi was sleepy, she decided to drink some coffee.

As she was designing she heard the door bell rang. She frowned. She knew Sara was out with her family so it won't be her. Other girls too were busy with their own works. Boys were at practice. She didn't order anything. So who it can be.

....

[Guess who is it?]

....

She went to open the door. As she peeped through the door she saw a lady figure. Her frown increased and she opened the door. The lady turned around. It was Tara.