• "Is it a date?" •

Chapter Five

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Dil ki jo baatein hain, baatein jo dil ki hain..
Dil hi mein rakhna piyaa...
Lab toh nah kholo main, kholo na lab toh par, aankhon se sab keh diya..
Piyu bole, piya bole, kya yeh bole jaanu naa...
Jiya dole, haule haule, kyu yeh dole jaanu na...
Piyu bole, piya bole, kya yeh bole, jaanu naa...
Jiya dole, haule haule, kyu yeh dole, jaanu naa... 🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

....

Author's POV.

....

Mumbai, Maharashtra.
5:57 am.

....

As the morning came, Roohi woke up to the ring of her alarm. She groaned a bit and sat on the bed. She had a good sleep. The bed was really soft and comfortable.

She got down of her bed and went towards the bathroom to take a warm shower. She wore the jeans she had for the 'just incase' moment and one of Dhruv's shirt.

Even though it was pretty big on her, she looked cute as she tugged the shirt in. She admired herself in the mirror. Oh boy, she loved the way she was looking.

She looked at the time and it was 6:34 am already. She went out to the living room and saw that Dhruv's mother, Rajani Jurel was making something in kitchen. Deciding to help her out, Roohi went towards the kitchen.

Dhruv's mother who noticed Roohi coming in the kitchen smiled at her. "Good morning beta. Why are you here?" She asked. Roohi too smiled at her.

Roohi - good morning aunty. Aur I am here to help you. Main kya kar sakti hu?

Rajani Jurel couldn't help but smile at the young girl. "Kuch nahi beta. Tum aaram karo" She said with a smile while Roohi shook her head. "Theek hain phir chai banao, main breakfast banati hoon" She said making Roohi smile.

Roohi started making the tea for 3 of them while talking to Dhruv'a mother.

Roohi - waise aunty aap bhi yaha rehti hoon kya?

She asked while Rajani Jurel shook her head and replied, "I live in Agra only. Yeh toh Dhruv ko mahine mein ek baar milne aati hoon." Roohi nodded at that and poured the tea in the cup.