BEING A JERK

Tae : no, no need just do the massage as I said.

Yn : ok, if you feel any pain just let me know.

He nodded and yn started to press his legs.

Jimin : you should come here to meet yn often and make taehyung jealous maybe his memory will be back soon this way.

Jk : ofcourse if this is the case.
He smiled.

Tae looked at me and lean towards me when I was pressing his legs.

Tae : you are so pretty that I wanna put coller in your neck like my pet.
He smirked.

Yn : huh?

***
AFTER 1 WEEK

Tae : is it really my house?

Yn : it's our house, I'm happy you discharged from hospital and back at home.

We both walked in our home but taehyung was looking around like it's somewhere new for him. I make him sit on couch and started arranging his medicines. At the moment taehyung tried to get up and walk when i noticed.

Yn : where are you going?

Tae : to kitchen.

Yn : tell me what you need, I'll bring for you.

Tae : black coffee.

Yn : no way, doctor probation to drink coffee and if you drink coffee now, you'll not be able to sleep tonight.

Tae : that's none of your business.

Yn : no, i wouldn't let you.

Tae : why are you being my mother?

Yn : fine, have a meal first. No black coffee empty stomach atleast.
She sighed.

Tae : hm, go and get whatever you want me to eat.

I take out my phone and started to order some food online because i literally had no energy left to cook right now after hectic day taking care of taehyung.

Yn : what you want me to order?

Tae : cook whatever you want and make me coffee too. I want to have it right after my meal.

Yn : alright fine, wait here for me, I'll go and cook something.

After waiting 30min taehyung heard yn talking to herself in kitchen, he walked in kitchen and saw whole kitchen in big mess and yn was frying fish which was turned whole black in pan.

Tae : you idiot, turn off the stove!!!! It's burning!! Are your planing to burn out this house?

Yn : fish is cooked. Wait a minute.

Taehyung push her back and turned off the stove.

Yn : why did you come inside, you should wait outside.

Taehyung looked around at mess and then glared at yn.

Tae : god!

After several minutes food served and he eat without letting a word out.

Yn : it was good right?

He looked at me as I have asked the wrong and maybe I did.

Tae : the coffee is too sweet and the food is tasteless. Did I eat this type of food when we live together? You really can't do anything properly, stupid and idiot that's what you are.

***
Tae : do you really know how to give me shower?

He said when yn was standing in bathroom while removing his clothes.

Yn : i take care of you in hospital for two months.

Tae : that was towel cleaning and it's shower.

Yn : don't judge me by my cooking skills today. I was just tired.

She take the lufa and started rubbing his bare today when put his one her neck making her lean towards him.

Tae : go down!

Yn : what?

Tae : i said go down! Are you shy? You are my wife aren't you!! Hurry up.

Yn : hm

She said and set down like a good girl when he smirked with evil smile. After showering he walked down stairs and sit with jimin and jungkook who was watching a movie on tv and yn started to dry his hair with towel.

Jimin : you guys took so much time to take shower.
He laughed.

Tae : what are you watching, give me remote.
He changed the channel a put a horror movie. I took little glimpse on the horror face on tv and the light turned off which make me flinch.

Yn : w-what is with this blank out?

Tae : it's good to watch horror movie in dark.

Yn : okey your hair is dried I'm going upstairs.

I get up nervously and started to walk when he hold my arm.

Tae : give me leg massege.

I set back down and started pressing his legs while watching tv. I saw a creepy and bloody faced ghost which make hme shiver and taehyung was enjoying the expression on my face maybe he had fun teasing me for no reason.

Tae : I'm thirsty, go and grab me some water.
He said and i walked in the kitchen without making any excuses.

Jk : are you teasing her?

Tae : so what?

Jk : oh i forgot, your past self love to tease people without caring about their feelings.

To be countinue _________