TAERS OF HAPPINESS (final ch)

Vegas : game over.
He laughed like phycho and started to splash his knife on my neck when a dark shadow approached us.

Tae : not yet.
I laughed as I looked at namjoon and his dad standing behind him.

Vegas : dad, how did you get released?
He throws the knife away.

Tae : no one was actually kidnapped at the first place.

His dad : taehyung asked me to act as I'm kidnapped so you peacefully step back from this without any voilence.

At the time yn runs towards me and helped me to get up.

Yn : are you okey? Taehyung?

Namjoon : yn, why are you here? You ruined the plan. We planned this so no one get hurt.

Taehyung was barely standing when he faint down in yn arms. Namjoon called the ambulance and yn and taehyung reached at hospital.

Yn pov
I was sitting alone outside the operating room when my heart was pounding heavily thinking about the misfortune happenes all the time because of me to him. I ruined the plan, because of me again taehyung is in this situation. He was recovering yet from his past accident and now again he's in hospital because of me. Tears started rolling down from my eyes and think about him. When Jimin and jungkook rushed towards me.

Jimin : yn, why are you crying? Why the hell are you crying? He's going to be okey. Don't cry.
He said and hugged me when his eyes was also filled up with tears.

Jk : yn be strong.
He put his hand on my shoulder when he wipped off my tears. Doctor walked out from the room and the three of us rushed towards him.

Dr : taehyung's condition is fine, nothing to worry at all. There are just some outer injury that will be healed soon with time. Some stitches are on his head so he's unconscious yet.

I take a breath of relief and smiled. Jungkook opened his arm and the three of us get into a big hug together. The hug of happiness the hug of relief.

Jk : don't you dare to cry now.
He smiled through his tears.

Yn : you are also crying.
I teased him.

Jk : I'm crying because you was crying idiot.

Yn : I'm not crying.
I wipped my tears and smiled.

***
Taehyung was laying unconscious on the bed as I was sitting besides him from last 5h. I hold his hand and slept besides him when I feel someone tapped my cheeks. I opened my eyes and saw jungkook and Jimin standing in front of me.