PISSED OFF

Tae : yn..
He called her name with the most miserable voice as he was.

Yn : are you here to ask for my forgiveness again!? All the things said, you will say again and we'll fine. That's what you thinking right?

Tae : yn...i don't know i just, I have no idea why I'm even here after doing all that shit but i come here to take you back at our home.

Yn : do you really think I'll go back with you? Do you have any idea how much i suffered last few months because of you?

Tae : as much i make you suffer, i suffered more than you. I missed you every single day and I died everyday with regrets I had.

He hold yn hands and looked at her sincerely which make her brain shut down for few minutes to say something.

Tae : i have decided, I'll do whatever you say. I'll never keep any secret with you, I'll tell everything I have hidden from you, I'll leave namjoon company and I'll leave racing too.

Yn : are you really going to do this? Are you sure you can?

Tae : there's nothing in this world i can't do for you. I can die and I can kill, whenever you say.

Yn : stop saying like that. All you know is killing and dying. These hands of your will not do any crime now, they are only made for love.

She said while holding his hands. He kept his promise and tell her every single thing he hide from her, he tell the number of people he killed with his own hands, he killed the guy who mess up with his car on last champions which end up being his last race of his life. Because of yn he started to live decent life and later get a decent job in his father's own company. He worked day and night wisely and lived happily with yn when the accident occurs and he lost his whole memory about yn....

FLASHBACK END..

Jk : did you like the food here?
He said while chewing food cutely with pout.

Yn : it's good.

Jk : i think in whole Korea this is the only resturant I like as per good taste after mine.
He laughed.

Yn : you are definitely so picky eater.
I smiled.

Jk : i know. By the way did you notice how jealous was taehyung seeing you with me. He'll definitely remember everything about you.

Yn : i hope so, he is getting better and better, just the problem is his mouth. He is so cold and rude to me nowdays but I can handle.

Jk : I'm rooting for you.

Yn : you know few days ago namjoon come to meet taehyung at night.

Jk : what?
He stopped eating and looked at yn shockingly.

Yn : hm, i hope he didn't mention anything about that championship. He probably don't remember that days.

Jk : why did he even come at hospital, that men doesn't feel good to me. Is he trustworthy?

Yn : he's not that bad with their friends, as much i think. You was in the states USA to study that's why you didn't see anything.

Jk : i miss that.
He laughed.

Jk : besides all jokes, i think he shouldn't meet namjoon that often that's dangerous for taehyung.

Yn : I'll take care of it.

***
Tae : why the fuck, they are taking so much time?

Jimin : they haven't finished their lunch yet, you know yn is slow eater.

Tae : do you really think it's like that? It's just because she want to spend more time with that guy jungkook.
He rolled his eyes.

Jimin : so what's wrong with it, he just  talk so sweetly and take care of yn as you did before and look at you now, so grumpy and pissed off always.

Tae : A good guy like jungkook....how did he even become your friend?

Jimin : he's not just my friend, he's our friend and yn and him are childhood friend when we know him from high school.

Tae : high school?

Jimin : curious.....you need to figure it out by yourself.

Tae : you just pissed me off.

NEXT MORNING..

Yn just walked in his room when taehyung called her name.

Tae : yn, my legs are sore. Give me massage.

She run towards him while being genuinely worried about about him.

Yn : did your legs get sore? Are they hurting too? Do you have pain somewhere else or you want me to get you medicine?

Tae : no, no need just do the massage as I said.

Yn : ok, if you feel any pain just let me know.

He nodded and yn started to press his legs.

Jimin : you should come here to meet yn often and make taehyung jealous maybe his memory will be back soon this way.

Jk : ofcourse if this is the case.
He smiled.

To be countinue _____________