SENSITIVE EMOTIONS

Jk : are you teasing her?

Tae : so what?

Jk : oh i forgot, your past self love to tease people without caring about their feelings.

They suddenly hear yn scream and the three of them hurriedly run into the kitchen and saw yn on the floor all scared.

Jk : what happened.

Yn : i-i saw something there.

Jimin : yn it's just a cat.

Tae : how coward. Are you scared just because of movie?

Yn : yeah I'm scared, you know it.

Tae : know what? I don't remember anything.

Jk : you jerk, you don't need to remember about it, you just get to know it and played her.

Jimin walked near her and started to help her to get up.

Tae : don't help her! Don't she know how to get up. She can't do anything at all. She can't even cook. How she even become my wife.

Jk : danm you taehyung! You can't talk to her like that. It's you..who spoiled her like that. You always did everything for her. She's at the point that she can't live without you.

Tae : now I heard it, i don't want to go back in my memories.

He looked at me with sharp gaze full of anger and his words completely broke my heart into million pieces.

Yn : jimin, I'm going to take shower.
I said walked upstairs.

Jimin : taehyung why you have to hurt yn like this?

Tae : how dare you to stand up against me. I'm your older brother.

Jimin : i can when someone is being so mean and I'm not kid anymore.

Tae : I'm mean? How about yn. If she love me, she should be able to bear me if not how did our relationship last for so many years?

Jk : before you lose your memory, you weren't this person. If you don't remember why don't you ask everyone!!

***
Tae : why are you still here, don't wanna go home?
He said while glaring at jungkook.

Jk : I'm always here when jimin is.

Tae : you sleep with my brother?

Jk : so what? Can't friends sleep over and if your brother was girl, you would be uncle till now.
He laughed.

Tae : fine, but under my watch and staying at my home, don't cross any line. I can't guarantee if I hurt you or not accidentally.

Jk : with this one single hand, you really think so.

Jimin : hye!

Yn : jimin, you should go and sleep. Take jungkook with you too, I'll take care of taehyung.

As i said they both walked in their rooms.

Tae : don't tell me you have been crying just because of that.

Yn : if you don't want me to cry, don't talk to me like that.

Tae : sensitive girl huh? Your can't bear it?
He smirked.

Yn : no i can, I'm your soulmate. I can bear everything so do what your heart tells you to do. I'll accept.

Taehyung didn't say anything but keep looking at her eyes.

Yn : just go to sleep.

NEXT DAY

jimin : who was it on the call?