Chapter 29:

Aidan was leaning against the tree with his eyes closed while Daiichi was still in his lap. Aidan had his hands running through Daiichi's hair, which kinda kept him awake but he didn't mind. Daiichi looked up at Aidan's sleeping face and admired him silently. Daiichi buried his face into Aidan's stomach, closing his eyes. It was nice that Aidan allowed his guard down just a bit. Suddenly, Daiichi's phone began to ring so he answered.

"Hello?"

"Where are you and Aidan?"

"Uhm, who is this?"

"Don't worry about it."

"I am not going to answer unless you tell me who you are."

"Tsk... I am a good friend of Aidan's."

"Name?"

"...Orlando, don't tell him I am calling."

"How did you get my number?"

"None of your business."

"Look Orlando, I don't know you, personally. So..."

Aidan's eyes flew open and he snatched Daiichi's phone.

"Hey..." Daiichi said, but the look on Aidan's face made him shut up.

"Why the hell are you calling Daiichi?"

"Because if I called you, you wouldn't have answered. Now... where are you?"

"As if I will tell you, bastard," Aidan hung up the phone and blocked the number.

"What was that about?" Daiichi asked confused and Aidan looked down at him

"Listen to me, we need to change your number."

"Why?" Daiichi's phone began to ring, and Aidan answered it first since it was another unknown number.

"What do you want Orlando?"

"That was rude of you, listen. I know you are in Japan, where at that I do not know. If you want your friend safe, I highly suggest you do what I say."

*click*

"Don't answer unknown numbers," Aidan scolded him.

"Was that the guy you told me about?"

"Yeah."

"No way... how did he get my number?" Daiichi asked and Aidan sighed softly.

"He must have hacked into something of mine. Probably my phone."

"What should we do?" Daiichi asked and Aidan met his eyes before patting his head to get up. Daiichi sat up and Aidan began to stand.

"Change your number, and you are no longer allowed to text me from your phone. Come with me."

Aidan grabbed his book bag and phone before grabbing Daiichi's hand as he called Thomas.

"AJ? Why are you calling me at school?"

"Never mind that, listen to me. Do you think the boss will care if I bring Daiichi over?"

"I don't think that's a good idea..."

"Well, Orlando... got a hold of Daiichi's information. He probably hacked into my phone since my phone is the easiest and most unprotected.

"Bring him, the boss wouldn't allow someone you care about to get hurt."

"I don't like your tone. Anyway, look at my computer, is anything blinking red?"

"Hold on, let me go to your room." There was a lot of shuffling in the background before Thomas spoke up.