Party 2 ❣️

Jeon Industries

Beautiful building lit up media standing outside of the building capturing every moment of most luxurious party of the year.

Big business, celebraties and politics from different countries are present inside the building having expensive wine in their hands.

They all have come mostly with their daughters and son's, some have elegant dress while some have revealing clothes in hope that they can lure the ceo as well as co ceo yep they know the handsome co ceo is married but there is a thing called shameless and ceo well unfortunate for them.

" luxurious beautiful but where is the main people of the day " ask a business partner Mr Gim who have his daughter Yemin beside him, she have a black dress on which is reaching till her thighs showing off her curves.

" they will be here soon sir please enjoy " replied the manager Park Hyungsik smiling professionally.

The party have black theme so everyone have black dress on.

A figure enter in the party taking all attention, she is wearing a black dress which reaching till her legs, her right milky thigh showing as the dress have a cut, her black shiny hair covering her backless back.

" ahh Miss Kim I never thought u are too invited by Jeon's " said a business man named Mr Yeon in return Jennie give him a professional smile.

" well we are working on a project together so in future u are going to find my presence near Jeon's " replied Jennie and excuse herself going toward drink section.

Camera start to flash rapidly when two shining Royal Royce cars stop infront of the building.

First car door opened Yoongi come out from the car going other side opening the door and forward his hand for his precious Begum Sahiba.

Media recording every single thing which is going live in the whole world.

Jimin hold her husband's hand and step out from the car while Yoongi help her everyone stunned to see Jimin who looking breathtaking in that gorgeous white dress.

Yoongi possessively wrap his hand around her waist pulling her more close glaring at the cameramans who is literally eye fuvcking his wife making the cameramans gulp.

There attention turn when the door of second car open and come out the most handsome successful ceo of the century come out who is looking smoking hot in that suit.

All people frown when they see Junkook go to other side of the car and open the door and forward his hand.

" Jeon Junkook come with someone "

" Jeon Junkook have partner for the party "

" who can she be "

" this is the first time Mr Jeon come with someone "

Not just outside but inside the building too in the party hall people whispering to eachother as there is big Led present inside the hall, so their eyes only glued on the screen.

With Taekook

Tae is sitting on the front seat fisting his hands anxiously, tears form in his eyes looking at the crowd.