Just happiness only happiness ❣️ ( Bonus chapter 2 )

After 4 years

Tae is working in kitchen it's 10 in morning and chos is going on in the Noori's Palace why because today all are late for their work.

Tae is making tea which he immediately pour in the cups, and also make two cups of coffee.

He go out from the kitchen and served tea to all elder's first and than go to Yoonmin's room.

He open the door and found Jimin sitting on the bad crying while Yoongi is holding 4 years old Ayan and Zyan in his both hands looking at Tae helplessly he is facing difficulties in calming down his wife and his boys.

" why are you crying minni " ask Tae worriedly.

" she is crying because Ayan and Zayan are crying and they are crying because there ammi is crying " said Yoongi helplessly and Tae sign.

Jimin is 4 moths pregnant so she is having mood swings she often cry out of sudden.

Tae put the plate in the table and go toward Jimin he cup his face wiping his tears.

" what happened minni " ask Tae.

" I told Yoongi to buy my sour candies but he didn't " said Jimin hiccuping.

" Taebaby she is eating alot sour candies recently that's why I ain't giving her " said Yoongi.

" it's okay Minnie calm down look how Ayan and Zayan also crying seeing you crying shh " said Tae and Jimin stop crying looking at her boys who are still crying.

" ohh my babies come to maa " said Tae forwarding his hand to Ayan and Zayan who come in his arms hugging him.

" what happened hmm " ask Tae in childish tone wiping their tears.

" ammi crying " both said in unison.

" ammi is not crying now hmm you both too stop crying " said Tae and they both nod their head.

" gosh thankyou so much baccha it's so difficult to making them calm " said Yoongi sincerely and Tae just smiled in return.

" and you lady stop eating sour candies too much it's not good for your health Minnie " said Tae in scolding manner and Jimin pout nodding her head.

" bhaiya you get ready for office " said Tae to Yoongi.

" but I have to wash them up " said Yoongi pointing at Ayan and Zayan who is hugging Tae's neck while Zayan is sucking his thumb.

" I will wash them you go to office " said Tae and Yoongi nod his head smiling.

" it's bad manners maa gonna wash up you both hmm " said Tae childish pulling Zayan thumb out from his mouth making them giggle.

" just sit here and don't trouble ammi okay I just come in min. " said Tae and both boys nod their head sitting beside Jimin.

" we are good boys we love ammi " said Ayan and Zayan hugging Jimin who felt overwhelme because of mood swings.

" my babies ammi loves you too " said Jimin kissing their forhead while they snuggle in Jimin's neck dozzing off slowly.