What About Me?

A/N: Somewhat based off of their 2024 book fair event and this picture.

🖤💛______

🖤💛
______

"Why are you looking at me like that? P'Mon?" Perth said in a wondering way. He noticed the slightly frustrated expression on his counterpart's face. His eyebrows were scrunched up and a tinge of skepticism glistening in his eyes.

"Why do you blow kisses at everyone else?" Chimon said as he looked away and to the floor of the washroom. He stepped back and leaned against the long white sink counter.

"What do you mean? I'm sending love to our precious fans..." Perth said in an unsure tone as he tried to get closer to him. He moved to become in his field of vision again. "They came to see us."

"Well what about me?" Chimon replied. As he met Perth's gaze, he stood up, straightening his back. "You're sending kisses to all of them, but you're not giving any to me."

"Ohhh hooo ohhh" Perth exclaimed with a small laugh following. "You know how dear our fans are. And none of them can fully take my affection," he said with a large smile. Looking at him, he noticed the man's face soften a little.

Then giving him a still unsure expression, Chimon's eyes slowly moved from Perth's eyes to his eyebrows, the piece of hair touching his forehead, and then to his glossy lips. "Don't I deserve one too?" He asked with a pouty tone.

"Hmmm and would you like me to kiss you out there in front of everyone?" Perth asked in a knowing way. He stepped a bit closer to him.

"No, but... I want a kiss from Perth too, at least s small one."

Another big smile and a laugh came from Perth as his hands both reached for Chimon's neck. "My poor Phi. One kiss before we go back out there," he said as he leaned in a little.

Then Chimon raised his eyebrows in a vaguely surprised manner as he looked to the now puckered lips of Perth. And closing his eyes, he let Perth peck his pink lips. Feeling the plump lips touch his, he nearly dissolved into the air around them.

And as Perth pulled away, Chimon felt his breath hitch. Following the man's lips as they pulled away in the secrecy of their surroundings. "Just one more, Perth," he said in a dazed tone and his eyes still shut.

"Okay," Perth muttered as he caressed his neck with both thumbs. "Just one more to hold you over." Then pressing his lips to Chimon's, feeling the hint of stickiness from their lipgloss. His heart sank as he pulled his lips back once again. Wanting to deepen their touch, but knowing they couldn't, not right now anyway. As he pulled away, he let out a hot breath that spread across Chimon's lips and chin.

As their eyes opened and met each other again, Perth said, "is my Phi satisfied for a little while?"

Chimon pursed his lips and quickly turned around, his back to Perth and facing the large mirror of the sink. A small heat rumbled in his stomach as he looked at the reflection of his hands on the counter.

A small snicker came from Perth as he embraced him from behind, wrapping both arms around his waist as their bodies pressed together. The taller man's chin tucked into Chimon's neck at his shoulder. And in a soft innocent voice, "Everytime I pucker my lips and send a kiss to the fans, I'm also sending a kiss to you."

As he heard this sentence, Chimon relaxed his back into Perth's chest. "Fine," he responded in a teasingly sassy tone. He looked to their reflection, gazing at Perth with a smug look, knowing that he can get whatever he wants from him.

Then, attempting to tickle his stomach, Perth soon pulled out of the hug. "P'Mon is so satisfied now." Then he looked down to his outfit, fixing any wrinkles on his jacket in an attempt to leave the privacy of this room.

Chimon looked at himself in the large mirror some more. Checking that his makeup wasn't messed up and his hair is still in good shape. They prepared themselves to rejoin their audience.