Reserved by Perth

You know I had to write one featuring captain Papang 🫡
🌓❤️
_______

Perth was walking down the hallway, white walls illuminating from the light fixtures above, and plain brown tiles on the floor. There was a sweet smell lingering in the air as he got closer to where his friends were.

He began to walk faster, picking up his pace, at the thought of who would be there. Sure there was Papang and Marc, but the person he was most interested in is Chimon.

For Perth, Chimon was quite angelic, a beauty, with his adorable features to be admired by all. Although, that was one thing he hated the most. He didn't want "all" to admire the person he found to be the most attractive and cute.

Once he came into the room, Perth again reminded of this fact. He clenched his and tightened his his grin that held his phone.

He gawked at the sight in front of him. There was the dearest Chimon listening intently to whatever Marc was saying. Just the way he was zoned into the conversation created this glowing charm about him. It was like he attracted people to him with a simple nod, the siren of his laugh, the sweetest giggle that was only heard in prompted situations.

He mumbled quietly to himself, "why is he...?" His incoherent thoughts floated off as he joined the three guys.

Perth's eyes focused on the hand on Chimon. This hand belonged to Papang, a friend and someone he knew wouldn't actually have any intentions towards Chimon, but that didn't matter to Perth.

The simple closeness and touch of these two people before him was enough to stir his emotions and become a victim to his possessive behavior.

As Perth approached, he heard the last bit of what Marc was saying: "...that's what Cooper said anyway."

Then Chimon shook his head, "that's great." He looked to Chimon as Marc continued. He didn't actually listen to what Marc was saying since he was concentrated on something else entirely.

Perth stepped behind Chimon and Papang as he pulled the man's arm off. He did this gently but in a quick manner so that he didn't alarm Chimon. He then wrapped his own arm around Chimon's shoulders. Letting his hand trail its way to Chimon's opposite shoulder.

Looking towards Papang, he didn't want this person clinging to the person he found to be the most important.

But Papang had a wide smile plastered on his face as he stared at Perth. As a result Perth attempted to smile back with a friendly grin.

Papang then poked his shoulder to tease him. Then he came in close and whispered, "I wasn't trying to take what's yours, don't worry."

"I wasn't-"

With a small chuckle, the older guy whispered again, "It's okay to be a little jealous." Then he pulled away quickly before Perth could deny his feelings to him.

Perth looked at him confused. He wasn't jealous.

Jealousy wasn't it at all. Perth simply hated when other people touched Chimon. Especially when they touched a place Perth had marked as his spot. Technically he was the only one that knew about the 'mark', but it was there nonetheless. Chimon was reserved for him only.

Perth then looked back to Marc, trying to figure out what he was talking about. Although, Perth's attention was immediately captured by Chimon and they way his shoulders moved with his laughter. His hand then fell from his shoulder down to hold Chimon's waist.

Perth won't let anyone else hold Chimon like this. Not if he can help it.