Secret Meetings

Authors Note: An extra long story here 😉 I really like this one so I hope all my dear readers like it too.

(Update: I suppose this chapter is kind of redundant now 💔)
________

Perfect 10 Liners.

Filming has begun.

On a perfectly sunny day, Perth was rereading the script for today's Q. He was focused on the scenes that he was set to complete and the lines he needed to memorize. He mostly knew the dialogue already, so now he was simply reviewing it.

Sipping a cup of coffee, he leans back in his chair, crossing one knee over the other. There was some chatter in the next room where the crew was setting up props and camera equipment. By now, Perth is used to this type of noise while he prepares for his scenes.

"Hey Perth," Chimon says in a low voice when he walks into the room.

Turning, Perth's lips curve upwards immediately when seeing his dear friend and acting partner. "You ready P'Mon?" He asked as he sat up straight in his chair. Every bit of Chimon captured his attention from his cheekbones to the swing of his arms.

Chimon then plopped down in a teal-colored chair diagonal to Perth. "I'm ready, so very ready. Are you ready?"

"So ready."

Then Chimon smiled, his lips sticking together, in a shy sort of way. Perth always liked this type of smile from his Phi. There was a sort of soft innocence to him. He couldn't look away, even as Chimon grabbed his bag of snacks from earlier in the day.

After almost thirty minutes had passed, they were both set to do their next scene. First there was a tender moment of talking to each other as Yotha and Gun. It was a part where the two characters, the roommates, have a point of reckoning.

A few takes of the scene went well as the two characters found comfort in their underlying values and deep seeded feelings. The heartwarming scene bled into the next sequence.

A kiss scene was up next.

Perth and Chimon knew it was coming and weren't the least bit worried. They got through all the awkwardness and jitters the last time they filmed a series together. Dangerous Romance holds a special place in their hearts where they truly became close. During those long nights of filming, getting to know each other, touching in a new way, and just being beside one another became normal.

Moving along from the dialogue, Perth then leans towards Chimon as Yotha. He pressed his lips to his partner who is acting as Gunyokul. In the next second, Perth fully settles his lips against Chimon's as they move closer together.

This was meant to be a desperately intimate display, more intense than when they kissed in Dangerous Romance, and it was. This kiss had to be the most tender contact they've ever shared. It didn't feel like a scripted touch, no, it felt personal and genuine somehow.

Enjoying the affectionate atmosphere, Chimon slides the very tip of his tongue across Perth's lip. The electrifying thrill of the kiss sparked a newness under him. Wanting a taste. Sometimes he liked to tease Perth with uncalled for kisses and hot breath when no one was looking. Chimon also liked it even more when Perth would respond with the same energy. This kiss though, was unlike any playfully joking kiss they shared before.

This kiss truly is a deeply sweet link between them.

The subtle lick from Chimon sends an invisible jolt through Perth, elevating his desires to a new height. Pushing him to deepen the kiss from an initially pleasing kiss between two roommates who can't ignore their feelings to a sort of impatient intimacy between two friends. Melting into the the touches, Perth wants to suck his friend's tongue and kiss him out of instinct.