|| Nava- In Each Other's Hearts ||

"Do you really have to leave now, Krishnaa?" Arjuna whined, though the seriousness and sincerity in his question reached her heart effortlessly

"Bhagini-" Dhrishtadyumna walked towards where the duo was seated, and immediately bit his tongue when he caught Krishnaa Arjuna sit opposite to each other, their palms clasped together.

"See, Dhrishtadyumna is also here, Arjuna. This was an impromptu plan to arrive here, and Pita too will be worried...I couldn't hold myself when I found out that you were in a Panchala itself, and that's the reason I came here without any second thoughts. But I must leave now,
Arjuna, and I know that you understand that too."

"I do, Krishnaa, I understand it too. But I can't stay away from you any longer, Krishnaa. This past year had been enough for me to realise that separation from you will only shred my soul into pieces. And I can't be away from you for any longer, Panchali!"

Krishnaa sat stationary, moved by the love that oozed from his words, like nectar that oozes from flowers, and she looked at his visage, and he dipped his head down, his hold on her palm tightening by the second.

"You only keep saying it know, Arjuna, that Krishnaa is in your heart always! Then why do you think that she will go away from you? She is always with you, Arjuna, you don't need to worry about that!" Dhristadyumna slapped his forehead as he caught Arjuna's expression, his eyes widened in shock as scarlet splashed on his cheekbones, totally not expecting Dhrishtadyumna to say something like that.

But he was distracted by the melodious laughter that echoed from Krishnaa's lips, and that made him smile wider, forgetting his worry, as he grinned at the twins sheepishly.

Krishnaa squeezed his palm as she stood up from the pedestal she was sitting on, pulling Arjuna's nose with her other palm as the latter stared at her, caught off guard. He later smiled tearfully as her playfulness seeped into his heart, warming it instantly.

The ecstasy she experienced in Krishnaa's presence was something that was so close to his heart, and he cherished every moment of it. But now, he couldn't dimag one when else he can be with her again. This meeting with her was unexpected, yet, he didn't know when else he could see her, listen to her speak. She had been the elixir of life that kept him alive, and her presence in his life gave him the courage to take the decision to live for her. But now, with him living in a Brahmana's disguise, and she being the Princess of Panchala, he didn't see any way how they could converse.

But he understood that the situation was crucial for her as much as it was for him. She loved him with her whole heart, but the concept of Svayamvara, would change everything. It was as overwhelming for her as it were for him, if not more. She was also put into such a situation, where she couldn't choose between her heart and her duty. But her fortitude was something so admirable, that he let his own feelings stay with himself as he let hers be heard.

"We are destined to meet again, Arjuna. And it is inevitable, for our hearts are always entwined forever. I was here for you since the day you were for me, and nothing will change that. I will always be in your heart, Arjuna, and you will be in mine. Nothing can change that. Do not get worried about this, Savyasachi!"

Arjuna nodded his head, his love flowing with the force of the ocean's waves. She never stopped surprising him, ever. She read his heart even faster than he could process his own thoughts, and understood him clearer than he ever understood himself.

He watched her leave, as the neighs of her chariot's horses reached his ears, and the drifts of the chariot wheels let out dust from the dry ground, while he stood watching in amusement, as she climbed up the chariot, while wrapping around his deer skin onto her torso. She embraced him in any form of his. She didn't want the Prince of Kurus, but she wanted the Arjuna he was at heart, and he knew, she would choose him anytime over any privileges or riches, at just the sight of her taking away his deerskin with herself, keeping him together.

She wrapped the piece of material around her shoulders, and tightened them around her torso, warming herself up in the evening winds of Margashira, and turned around to look at him, passing him the sweetest, and the brightest smile of all, and she glowed, like the Queen of the heavens would do.

"Love you with all my heart and soul, Panchala Prakasini!" Arjuna muttered to himself, as he passed her a teasing grin, signalling at the deerskin he took from her, while she blushed profusely, though clutching it possessively. He absolutely adored and felt adored as she caressed the deer skin on her shoulder as the chariot began moving forward, and Arjuna felt that he himself was in that place.

A piece of his heart, was with Krishnaa himself, while his whole heart was, she herself. The amount of respect, love, adoration, and admiration she held for him, was something that made him feel so cherished, and he cherished the very emotion of feeling cherished. She was the peace of his life, and she filled his own with happiness, and togetherness.
He hadn't imagined that day to come, but she did the impossible. She came for him, despite knowing that he was in a struggle-some, and a dangerous place to be in, at the first place.

But she risked everything for him, and came for his sake, for his love and to shower her love, and that was all Arjuna could ever ask for in his life.

He kept her in his heart, and crowned her the Queen of it, while she truly resembled the Queen of the three worlds in her poise and stature, in her demeanour and her characteristics, in her sweetness and in her sweet anger, in her possessiveness and in her shyness.

And she loved her, to every single inch of his heart, and so did she. They were in each other hearts, and would continue to be so, in any situation and Time. That was their Constant.

————————

Here is the last chapter of the first track in PH! With the next chapter, we will open more into Arjuna's perspective, and all the important events before the Svayamvara. Thank you for reading till here. Please let me know your views about this track. Thank you! :)