Chapter 5

Abirami:

I was sitting in my cabin and correcting my students answer sheets. I asked Suresh one of my class student to call Viren , Aryan and Shekar to my staff room. Because these people have exactly copied from eachother's paper.

" So please tell me who copied from whose paper " I asked no one in particular.

" We didn't copy mam." The three  answered together.

" So you are telling me that for question number 16 , three of you wrote the same " you know you love me, I know you care " song by Justin Beiber by yourself and even with the same spelling mistake " I asked with a sarcastic smile on my face.

" Why would you write a song on your answer sheet man " Viren asked Shekar while I was watching the drama unfold infront of me.

" How will I know this Aryan has written song in his answer sheet " Shekar told while I struggled to control my laugh.

" So basically Shekar copied from Aryan and Viren copied from Shekar.  Is that right " I asked they stood quiet.

" okay tomorrow write the whole answers for every questions in an answer sheet and bring it " I said to them.

" Maaaaam " they whined together.

" you guys can leave for your classes now " I told them and started correcting other papers.

Not only these three there are others who has filled the answer sheets with poems written by themselves. I'm smiling like an idiot correcting their papers which has pages of movie songs and poems of different kinds.

After sometime  the peon came and smiled seeing me which I returned.

" Abirami Mam there is a letter for you " he said.

" ok sir thank you " I said as receiving it from him.

I tore it open and took the letter out. It was my appointment order. I have written  government exam before my marriage and I'm getting my appointment letter for that exam after my exam.

What does God want to do with my life. Is he playing some sort of game or what. I have no idea what Appa is going to do. Whether he is going to let me go put of our home town and work in another place . Would it be possible.  With all these thoughts I  folded the appointment letter and placed it inside my bag zipping it close.

As usual I went to classes and returned back home. I was little bit hesitant to show my appointment letter to my father but still I brought up my courage  and gave it in his hands.

" what is this " he asked me I stayed quiet.

My heart was thumping badly waiting to hear his response. I was keenly watching his expressions as he opened the letter and read it.

" I think you should go for this Abirami. People are going to speak very highly of you , you should do this. I'm very happy" he said and went out of house.

I don't know whether I  should be happy or sad on his response. He is not happy that I secured this job but he is happy that his name won't be tarnished more in this society.

If he cares this much about the society he shouldn't have done that but still how can I blame my own father. I sighed inwardly and left to my room...

So I will  be giving two updates a week

So I will  be giving two updates a week. But this only one update is possible most probably if possible I will update the next chapter...

Bye Bye...