Victory-

Sparx POV-

"Okay, here I go!" Alice rushes towards me with fast speed, but I am FASTER!

I reached behind her and was about to slash her with my sword but suddenly... she got to my level in speed?! What?! How was she able to get so fast in mere seconds?!

Okay, looks like she is serious now! Let's get serious too! I started to simultaneously activate numerous skills: Pride, Weakness Locator, Power-Up Punch, Eater, Dark Armor, Dark Will, Prediction, Celestial Counterweave, Dark Manipulation, etc.

I dashed in front of Alice, and we both clashed our swords simultaneously!

Alice was countering my skills with something new every time!!

How does she have more abilities than me?!

Haaaaa!!!!

Elemental sword! Dragon element! Ultimate skills!!

"Dragon ultimate skills:
• Dragon's Wrath Slash: Channeling the fierce fury of a dragon, this technique unleashes a devastating horizontal slash imbued with searing flames. The slash leaves a trail of fiery energy in its wake, incinerating anything caught in its path.
• Dragon's Scale Defense: Drawing inspiration from a dragon's impenetrable scales, this technique forms a defensive barrier around the wielder, deflecting incoming attacks with a shimmering aura of resilience. The barrier can withstand even the most powerful strikes, providing a moment of reprieve to counterattack.
• Dragon's Inferno Spiral: Combining the elemental fury of fire and wind, this spinning technique creates a vortex of blazing flames around the sword, engulfing enemies in a whirlwind of destruction. The spiraling flames scorch everything in their path, leaving a path of devastation in their wake."

Dragon's scale defense and dragon's wrath slash!!!

I slashed my sword towards the direction of Alice which left strong energy towards Alice; it was too fast for her to react on time, and she got hit by it!! Let's gooo!

The smoke started to disappear just for me to notice Alice completely unscathed... wait... am I that weak?

Alice: "It's time to end this, I guess!"

She appears behind me and kicks me so hard I get slammed on the ground!

Aaarrghhh!!!

Alice: "Hehe told ya! I am strong-"

Alice POV-

"Okay, here I go!" I grabbed my sword and rushed towards Sparx, but suddenly, he appeared behind me!?

Fast, fast, fast! Adaptation, adaptation, adaptation, I need help!

Thankfully because of Null Power, I adapted to his speed and could attack and react at his speed!

The moment he was about to hit me, I dodged it safely! Phewww! This magic is so broken!

Okay, let's continue this!

But suddenly Sparx's aura starts to rise in a dramatic way!!! Is he using something too!?

I have to counter it somehow!! Null power!! Adapt!

My aura started to rise too!! Equal to Sparx's!!

Let's go!

He suddenly attacked me with an energy attack!!

Waaaahahahhaha!?! What should I do!?

Adapt, adapt, adapt, adapt!!!!!

The attack hit me!!?! Am I going to die!?! Wasn't this supposed to be a simple spar!?

The Null Power suddenly adapts to the attack and heals me back with equal power!

Wowwwww I am safeee!?!?!

Thank God I have this broken magic!

Okay, it's time to counter!!!!

"It's time to end this, I guess!"

I appear behind him and kick him and slam him on the ground hehe!! Let's go now I can flex in front of Sparx hehe! He will praise me!!! UwU

I reached in front of Sparx so he can praise me for how strong I was.

"Hehe told ya! I am strong-"