Conclusions

Warnings: This is the end?
Suggestive content.

'If you dance, I'll dance And if you don't, I'll dance anywayGive peace a chanceLet the fear you have fall away'-

And if you don't, I'll dance anyway
Give peace a chance
Let the fear you have fall away'
-

As the doors closed behind them and the silence of the evening clung to their ears, Jo looked to Wally. It wasn't even little past a year since he had helped her through the same door, to be there with her to accept her fate. Something about everything finally being off her shoulders, the secrets, the guilt, the fear. Something about having nothing but the fiercest kind of love she has ever known be the only thing she could feel in that moment, made her stop walking.
He noticed only a moment later, turning to face her with a concerned expression on his handsome face.

"You okay?" He asked, brown eyes big, brows frowned. She didn't answer with words. She blinked and within a flash her expression shifted from a look to a gaze. Her eyes darkened, pupil dilating as she licked the bottom of her lip slightly. "Jo?" He smiled, nervously. He knew that look, Wally had become ever so slightly accustomed to when his girlfriend wanted him. He didn't understand how someone could go from the cutest, purest thing in the world to a woman that made him weak within a glance.

Jo again said nothing but moved quickly towards him, pushed up on her toes, hands grasping the front of his sweatshirt and tugged him down to her. Mouth parted and instantly kissed him deeply, making his body explode with adrenaline. Her fingers felt cool against his flaming skin as they trailed up his chest, up his neck and into his hair. Wally stumbled back, his back hitting lockers as she pushed forward and up against him. Now he could feel everything, suddenly very aware of every inch of skin grazed against his. She was exploring, her hands, her tongue all of it, consuming and rupturing any composure he had left. Wally couldn't take it anymore, so he pulled back, panting and holding back a growl of frustration because he didn't want to stop.

"What's wrong?" Jo's voice was hoarse, her mouth swollen and calling to him.

"Nothing, just-" he grabbed her hand and raced down the corridor, finding an empty room and locking the door behind them.

No sooner than his hand has left the lock, she back to him, pressing her entire body against him. They found a spot on the floor, Jo crawled over the top of him, pulling up his shirt, kissing the skin of his stomach right up to his chest. The peeling it over his head as he sat up, dragging her on to his lap. Then another pause, as he moved the hair that fallen into her eyes, out of her face and behind her ear.

"A lot's just happened, are you sure you want this?" He said, voice careful and quiet. She leaned into his palm, eyes closing with a smile when he asked his question.

"Wally," she breathed, eyes flickering open and looking right at him. "I want this..I want you, not to ignore what's happened but because of it. Because I love you. That's all I want to feel, how much I love you" her hands were on his chest, she feels the way his heart was racing beneath it. "Are you sure?" She adds feeling he deserves to be asked it too, after all she had started this and didn't want him to feel obligated to continue it. "Do you want to.." she trailed off when Wally leaned forward and kissed her forehead.