bab : 1

His name is Naruto Namikaze, the son of Minato Namikaze, the yellow lightning from Konoha who serves as the leader of Konoha village or usually called Hokage–Yondaime Hokage to be precise, he also has a very beautiful mother and sadist Kushina Uzumaki–Akai Chishio no Habanero–That is the nickname given by people in the village because of his 'sadism' who doesn't know anything, including gender.

Naruto also has a younger sister named Kushira Namikaze who is similar to him and is only distinguished by her bright red hair color like her mother. One more thing, inside Kishira's body there is an Immortal creature called Bijū who resides in Kushira's body or usually called Jinchuriki. The creature that resides in Kushira's body is the strongest Bijū Kyūbi no Yōko.

That's the problem because a creature nicknamed Kyūbi attacked Konoha 7 years ago– right on the birthday of twins Naruto and Kushira Namikaze, causing great destruction to Konoha and losing many lives because they were faced with creatures that many consider to be the strongest creatures.

Kushina Almost died, and so did her husband Minato–But strangely when she performed Jutsu it was forbidden to summon Shinigami to seal half of the Kyūbi Chakra inside her Minato did not die, but she only suffered from coma for 3 months and 17 days, while Kushina suffered very serious injuries to the stomach because he resisted the attack of Kyūbi's nails which tried to hit Kushira's small body at the sealing altar. Luckily, Kushina was very lucky to survive the heavy bleeding on her stomach which had a hole caused by being penetrated by Kyūbi's sharp nails.

While Naruto's life now can be said to be boring, it would be fun if he was with his younger brother Kushira. But he really hates his parents because they always spend and prioritize their time with Kushira. But even so, Naruto always tries to attract his parents' attention, starting from talking to Minato and Kushina, to the worst thing is scribbling on statues of the Hokage.

But when it comes to the Shinobi world, Naruto is far above Kushira, even without the guidance of his master, Naruto is able to float very rapidly, starting from being a Chūnin at the youngest age in Konoha, mastering the Rasengan in just 9 days and just now he has mastered the S-Level jutsu Hiraisin ko Jutsu, everything just to attract the attention of his parents.

"Tou-san?" Said a 7 year old golden yellow haired boy.

"What's wrong Naru?" Reply to a man who has the same hair as the boy in front of him.

Naruto took out 3 three-eyed Kunai from the Kunai bag on his left thigh. "Look at this Tou-san!" Naruto shouted while throwing the 3 kunai in various places at the training ground behind the Namikaze Mansion.

Naruto disappeared from Minato's presence and appeared at the place of one of the three-eyed Kunai which was located next to the clothesline pole, then Naruto disappeared again and appeared near the big tree where Minato was standing, then Naruto disappeared again and appeared above the fish pond standing on the water.

"Look Tou-san, I can control Hiraisin in just a month!" Naruto said he was proud because he could control Hiraisin.

Minato, who saw it, was only surprised and proud to see that his son could master Hiraisin. "Where did you master Naruto's Jutsu?" Minato asked Naruto.

Naruto took his 3-eyed kunai again and put it again in his Kunai pocket.

"Mm.. I controlled Hiraisin because I copied Nidaime Hokage's Jutsu scroll which was stolen by Kushira-chan because it was used by Mizuki's side, Tou-san.!" Naruto answered.