bab : 7

The winner is Sasuke Uchiha," said the judge Hayate, who saw that Sasuke's opponent was unable to do so due to a mock move from Genin Konoha with Bold Alis.

"Heeh.. Win with the help of the Power of the Damn Snake Scientist," said Naruto to Sasuke, who won because he was helped by Orochimaru's power. "Hey Karin, when your name appears, you just give up, Karin," Naruto said to Karin "Okay Naruto-kun," said Karin, tightening her hugs on Naruto's hand.

And after saying that, the name on the LCD scrambled again and released the name of the man in the purple mask facing the red-haired girl.

TONA VS KUSHIRA NAMIKAZE .

"Karin please let go of your hand it's time for me to compete withhis." naruto said with a sadistic grin behind his Spiral mask.

Kakashi, who saw the name that came out of the LCD, only widened his eyes, because what his students were going to fight against was genin who succeeded in forcing Legend Sannin Orochimaru to retreat in a fog as explained by his two female students. "Kushira your name appears. Be careful fighting it okay!" Kakashi said with a smile.

" sensei," said Kushira and then went down to face the person dressed all in black and wearing a strange purple mask.

Naruto turned again towards Karin "Hey Karin you have to really remember, don't call me by my name with 'My name', understand," said Naruto. Before he had time to answer Naruto's questions for him, Naruto suddenly disappeared, leaving behind a blue light.

The Genin and Jonin who saw Naruto go down using Jutsu similar to Hiraisin just widened their eyes. Likewise, Genin and the 2nd jounin Hokage who were standing in a special place just did the same thing.

1 second later Naruto was in the arena waiting for his opponent Kushira Namikaze, his twin sister, to come down. Still folding his arms in front of Naruto's chest just continued to smile behind his spiral mask.

From the side, Hayate saw the two Genin facing each other, "Are you ready?" Hayate asked the two gender-different genins just nodding their heads, Hayate immediately took a few steps back and said "Hajime".

After Hayate said Hajime and took a few steps back, Kushira immediately reached into the kunai bag at his waist, then Kushira took 3 kunai and immediately threw the kunai towards Naruto who was still standing casually by folding his hands in front of his chest.

Seeing Kunai getting closer towards him, Naruto then used Hiraisin and appeared behind Kushira and immediately kicked Kushira in the back, "Haha.. Is that the only strength of Yondaime Hokage's child?" Naruto asked Kushira, who was lying down as a result of being kicked by Naruto.

He didn't stay silent because he had just been attacked by his enemy, he immediately stood up and immediately made "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu," said Kushira then attacked Naruto using his Taijutsu, while Naruto who was attacked only smiled behind his mask while avoiding Kushira's Bunshin blow. Seeing the Masked Man just dodging his Taijutsu attack easily Kushira then made a bunshin and immediately made a "Rasengan!" Kushira said while running towards the masked man.

Seeing his younger brother attack him with a Rasengan he just widened the smile behind his mask. Kushira, who was very close to him, Naruto immediately grabbed Kushira's right wrist and also grabbed Kushira's left wrist. And immediately stuck the Black Bar that came out of Naruto's palm into Kushira's 2nd wrist which was now on his stomach and his hand was directly stabbed by the black iron.

"Akkkhh–!" Kushira screamed because both of his wrists were pierced by a black bar and also the effect of the disappearance of the Rasengan because it exploded in his left hand.

"It doesn't hurt," said Naruto, who was now crouching and holding a black bar that shackled Kushira's wrists.

Meanwhile, everyone in the arena only widened their eyes because Kushira, the daughter of Yondaime Hokage, was lying on her stomach helplessly because her wrist was stabbed by the Masked Genin. And without realizing it, Naruto activated his eyes, namely Rinnegan, and received special attention from the two Hokage who were now behind Hayate.

"Okay, winner Tona!" Hayate said.

'He How could he have those Eyes from Rikudou Sennin,' Minato thought.

After Hayate said that Naruto was the winner, Naruto stood up. " For the next few days you won't be able to use your Chakra because I've messed up your chakra flow using a special technique, namely Chakra disruption." Naruto said then disappeared using his Hiarisin and stood beside Karin Yang looking at him in awe because Naruto defeated the 'Son of Yondaime Hokage' with 2 attacks.

'Kya~Naruto–kun is really great~ Karin's mind immediately hugged Naruto's right arm.

.

After approaching Kushira and carefully pulling out the black bar, Minato looked Sharp at the Masked Man who was being shaken by the white-masked girl and red-haired. After looking at the Masked Man, Minato looked at the girl who was receiving treatment from a medical ninja. "Kushira are you okay?" Minato asked Kushira.

Kushira, who heard that, just nodded her head and smiled slightly "It's okay, this Tou-chan is just an ordinary wound, it must have healed in a few days," said Kushira, still bandaged on his wrist by a medical ninja.

'The masked man said it was true, I could feel Kushira's chakra direction was irregular' Minato's mind stared worriedly at Kushira.

Meanwhile, the Konoha genins who saw Kushira lose easily just gave a look at the masked man with a look like 'How strong he really is' because they knew that the only person Kushira could match was the person Kushira called TEME–Sasuke Uchiha.

After all the fights ended, it separated Gaara Sabaku, Shikamaru Nara, Kankurou Sabaku, Temari Sabaku, Shino Aburame, Neji Hyuga, Sasuke Uchiha, and Tone aka Naruto.

Then the Genin participants who successfully passed the elimination stage were ordered to take random paper numbers for the 3rd stage of the Chunin Survival Exam battle. After everyone took out their sequence Number papers, Yondaime Hokage immediately re-pronounced the results of their random paper draw.

"Alright, Congratulations to you genins who successfully passed the final stage of this year's Chunin Examination!" Minato said while taking a piece of paper given by Hayate. "Let me give you the results of the paper you take. First Match, Neji Hyuga Against Tone. Sasuke Uchiha's 2nd match will face Gaara Sabaku. Temari Sabaku's 3rd match will be against Shikamaru Nara. And Shino Aburame's last match was against Kankurou Sabaku, Is everything clear!" Minato said and was nodded back by all the genins except a genin who was standing next to Gaara, Tone.

"Okay, prepare yourself carefully because the third stage of the Chunin Exam will be held in 29 days, so practice seriously," said Sandaime Hokage– Hiruzen Sarutobi.

Meanwhile, Minato continued to stare intently at the masked man who was staring towards the ceiling of the building through a small hole right in his left eye.