bab : 2

5 years later

Dark. Only one word is suitable to describe this place, yes the place where for 5 years I trained with the legend, Uchiha Madara, I was really trained very hard by him so that I–no I mean we can achieve our dreams I also already know one of Madara's students, namely Obito Uchiha. The first time I heard his name, I was shocked because as far as I know, Uchiha Obito had died in the 3rd Shinobi World War, he was also the same as me, both of whom were betrayed by Konoha, the difference was; I was ignored by my parents and everyone in Konoha, if Obito, the woman he loved, was killed by his own friend, that's why Obito would be a bad dream for the world of shinobi, especially Konoha.

Madara taught me many things he taught me everything he knew and then he taught me from Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu. Madara also has a reason why this pitch black place is used as a training ground because it awakens my natural sharingan, said Madara there is another way to awaken the sharingan even though we are not Uchiha, namely doing anything in the dark, and it has been proven that for the past 5 years I have had sharingan 3 tomoe.

But unfortunately Now Madara is dead because Gedou Mazo no longer gives him chakra anymore, and what surprised me was that he asked Obito to transplant the Mugen Mangekyo Sharingan's eyes which had been added with Hashirama cells and turned into a Rinnegan into my eyes, Madara wanted me and Obito to carry out Tsuki No Me's plan or moon eyes. Now that I have Madara's Rinnegan eyes, with these eyes it is easier for me to carry out our plans.

My relationship with Obito is also like ‛Brother and Sister', I also heard news from Zetsu that my ‛Family' regrets neglecting me, but I don't care that I will continue to carry out our plans.

Naruto also grew up for 5 years. Now Naruto is 13 years old, he still has yellow hair similar to his father and now there are no 3 thin lines on each cheek . Now the level might be Low-Kage.

"now where are we going Obito?" ask Naruto.

Obito sighed "I told you many times don't call me by my real ‛ name' I'll just call me Tobi!" obito answered, still wearing his spiral mask.

"heh, why is it that if I call you by your real name, no one knows that the person behind the spiral mask is Uchiha Obito, besides, we are walking towards umm... where did you say we went? " naruto asked while scratching the back of his non-itchy head.

"We're going to Amegakure we're going to meet someone," Obito replied.

"I see," Naruto answered briefly.

Then they experienced a symptom called SILENCE, while continuing to walk through several small villages.

While his younger brother Kushira Namikaze continued to grow into one of the great shinobi in Konoha, after the death of his twin brother he continued to train hard so he could bring his older brother back to Konoha, now he is contemplating the departure of his older brother in his older brother's room. his family too, they all wanted to find and apologize to him for their mistakes. But they are well aware that they are very late

Kushira looked at the clock in her brother's room now it was 07:25, in 35 minutes she had to go to ground 12 to meet her new team. Now he was getting ready to have his red hair straight on his shoulder, wearing black trousers over his knees, wearing long white sleeves with the Uzumaki symbol like his older brother often wears.

Kushira walked with a smile on her beautiful face towards the ground 12 traning, where she would meet her new team, Team seven. Without realizing it, he had reached Traning Ground 12, he immediately found his team. First Uchiha Sasuke was the coldest person he had ever met in his life, he never said much unless it was really important. Surely he is now thinking about 1001 ways to kill his brother.

The second is Sakura Haruno, one of Sasuke's fangirls who has often invited Sasuke to be sad and has also often been rejected. Then Kushira sat beside Sakura waiting for Sensei to come.

3 hours later a cloud of smoke was seen in front of the three of them, the sound of 'Pooft' was heard and someone with silver hair was seen wearing a mask and his left eye was covered by his headband "Sorry I'm late Kids" apologized while waving.

"It's late, see what time it is, you're 3 hours late sensei!" sakura bull.

Kakashi just smiled inonncently "Sorry, I helped my grandmother earlier, after helping her I met a black cat– it is said that if we meet a black cat in the middle of the road we have to turn around the road, but when I turn the road I end up getting lost on the road called life," said Kakashi making the two women sweatdrop "Okay, it's time to go ahead, mention your preferences, what you don't like, your dreams, your hobbies"

"How about you start the sensei," answered Kushira.

"Hmmm... My name is Kakashi Hatake, my favorite is what I don't like, what I don't like is what I like and my dreams you can't know, and my hobby, it seems like you shouldn't know either!" Kakashi answered with smile eye.

'He just told me his name sucks' Kushira thought.

"Okay, you're the first tomato!" Kakashi continued while pointing at Kushira.

"My name is my favorite Kushira Namikaze Dango and Ramen, my hobby is training with Tou-chan and kaa-chan, my dream is to bring my brother back to return to konoha, tebbare," answered Kushira enthusiastically.

'his older brother almost killed me when I was careless 5 years ago' Kakashi thought.

"Good, OK, next time you" Kakashi continued pointing towards Sakura.

"My name is Sakura Haruno, my dream (to look at Sasuke), my hobby (to look at Sasuke again), which I don't like Ino-Pig and Chouji," answered Sakura while continuing to look at Sasuke.

'Kakashi's inner 'Fansgirl' "Haahh.. All right, now you Chicken" pointed at Sasuke.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, my hobbies are not there, what I like is not important, what I don't like is noisy and traitorous women, my ideals are not more precise ambitions; namely 'killinghis'".Sasuke answered in a cold tone.

'One is Fansgirl, the other is vengeful and the other... can they be united?' kakashi thought

"Good, because we already know each other, you will undergo a genin test," continued Kakashi

"Didn't we already carry out the Genin Sensei exam?" Kushira asked.

Kakashi closed his orange 'Curses' book "That's a Personal test, now you go to traning ground 7, I will test you, whether you deserve to be genin or not, you understand" Kakashi asked

"We understand sensei/Hn" answered the three of them.

"Damn I should be wearing thick clothes, it's always raining in Amegakure!" Naruto complained while hugging himself. "Hey, now we've arrived in Amegakure, where else are we going?" Naruto asked the person next to him.

"We're going to look for someone who owns the Rinnegan, just like your eyes!" Tobi answered in a flat tone.

Naruto turned to Tobi "Hehhh...Then when we meet him what do we do?" naruto asked while activating his Rinnegan.

Tobi saw Naruto activate his Rinnegan "Hey Naruto deactivate your Rinnegan, Madara told you your eyes can only be used when it's been half a year, you understand?"

Naruto, who heard it, deactivated his Rinnegan "Okay, I understand, actually where we can meet the Rinnegan owner in a place like this," asked Naruto

" Have you seen the highest place in Amegakure?" Naruto shook his head quietly "Once we'll go there"