bab : 6

Kushira POV.

I really can't believe it, one of the 3 legendary sannins Orochimaru was forced to retreat with just two attacks from a mysterious genin from Amegakure. Not only that, I also felt like I had a bond that was really connected to Genin dressed all in black and wearing a strange purple mask, when he removed his Susano'o figure he turned to me and I saw that his eyes were blue, just like Naruto's eyes -niichan, plus his hair is now cut short and golden yellow just like Tou-chan.

When he looked at me, suddenly a red-haired girl and glasses came and immediately wrapped her arms around the arms of the person he called "Na–Tona-kun is really great" he said that which made me even more curious about his 'identity'.

Kushira POV end!

"Ck" Naruto just chuckled in annoyance because his arm was constantly being hugged by the red-haired girl, and what really annoyed him was that Karin almost mentioned Naruto's real 'Name' in front of Team 7 and also his younger brother.

Naruto sighed then turned around "Come on, let's go to the Tower!" Naruto said while pulling his arm which was kept in Karin's arms.

"Wait who are you, Tebbare?" Asked someone whose voice Naruto had memorized even though they had only met after disappearing 6 years ago.

Naruto smiled behind his purple spiral mask "Names Don't Matter to Me!Come on, Karin, let's go," said Naruto then disappeared leaving a blue light.

Team 7, who saw the disappearance of the yellow-haired man, wearing a strange purple mask and a girl with red hair and wearing glasses who had been hugging the masked man's arm, were only amazed because the Jutsu that the masked man was wearing was only a different color; Yondaime Hokage Minato Namikaze's version of Hiraisin no Jutsu is golden yellow and the spiral masked man's version is purple leaving a blue light.

"He's really great right Sasuke-kun?" Asked a girl with pink hair, aka flat-breasted pink.

"Hn" Sasuke answered ambiguously. 'He's really great, but he looks like Naruto–The Tomato's twin brother' Sasuke thought as he continued to stare at Kushira.

Kushira, who realized that Sasuke-Teme was looking at him, immediately looked questioningly at Sasuke, "What's wrong Teme!" Kushira said.

Sasuke, who was asked by Kushira, immediately held the neck that Orochimaru bit earlier. "Nothing," said Sasuke briefly.

After leaving team 7 using the Naruto Version of Hiraisin, the two of them immediately continued their journey to the tower to complete the 2nd stage of the Chunin Examination. Seeing the tower building in front of the two of them, Naruto and Karin immediately accelerated their jump on the tree branches they passed until they finally arrived in front of the Tower entrance which was right in the middle of the forest of death.

5 days later.…

Five days have passed since the start of the 2nd Stage Chunin Examination, and now is the closing time for the 2nd stage Chunin Examination.

With surprising results, the first team to come to the Tower was a team from Amegakure who now lived alone because Tore and Tone aka the white Zetsu Clone had Naruto ask to leave. Meanwhile, Karin happily wears a white mask and a pseudonym as Tore so she wants to be with Naruto. Tona alias Naruto and Tore alias Karin are the only teams that successfully completed the Chunin Exam that completed the Exam in less than 15 hours, and also he broke the previous record held by Itachi Uchiha.

And the team that came after Naruto came was a team from Sunagakure followed by teams 7, 9, 8 and team 10 then a team consisting of Jinchuricki Nanabi, a team from Takigakure and continued by a team from Otogakure. Because the number of participants was too large, the Committee decided to hold a Survival Elementation to reduce the number of participants. This elimination exam was led by a Jounin named Hayate.

"Okay, at this stage you will face one on one. You can win this stage if your enemy surrenders, is unconscious or can't move anymore. "If you kill your opponent then you will be immediately disqualified automatically," explained Hayate to the genin in front of him.

"Either before I start this stage, if anyone feels they can no longer afford to continue this stage, please raise their hands and withdraw from this test," Ucar Hayate looked at Genin's existing face, and his attention was focused on a yellow-haired person wearing a spiral mask centered on His left eye also wore a black coat with a high collar and long sleeves, he also wore trousers in the same color as his coat. Unlike other participants who had 3 members, she only had 2 members, namely a red-haired girl wearing a plain white mask and wearing light blue clothes and black trousers above her knees. Just as he was looking at the girl named Tore, he suddenly saw someone raising his hand, he was a genin with glasses and gray hair raising his hand upwards.

"Kabuto Yakushi are you sure about resigning?" hayate asked Kabuto.

"Yes, I'm too tired to continue this test," answered Kabuto, smiling at Hayate.

"Okay Kabuto Yakushi, please leave this place," said Hayate and was nodded back by Kabuto

"Okay, now you all go to the audience together with Jounin, the guide," said Hayate.

After arriving at the audience, Kushira then immediately spoke to his teacher, Kakashi Hatake, "Sensei, what Sensei saw that genin," Kushira pointed at Tone, aka Naruto, and Kakashi nodded softly. "He succeeded in making the legend of the sannin, Orochimaru ran away because of the fog he made sensei," said Kushira slowly. Hearing this, Kakashi rounded his eyes.

"Is it true that Kushira" Kakashi asked "Of course his sensei is really great and he can even bring out a giant blue creature with 4 arms with mppttt" Suddenly Kushira's hand gagged Sakura's mouth which answered the question asked to Kushira, instead Sakura answered. "Sakura-chan will be able to hear it slowly," said Kushira as she took off the palm that gagged Sakura's mouth.

"Is that really Kushira, Sakura?" kakashi asked the two girls and the two of them responded with headbutts.

And elsewhere, Yondaime never took his eyes off the man with the same hair and wore a purple spiral mask.