Ch 14 (BIG noncon/Dubcon TW)

Kai's POV
    I wake up and hear Uriah's deep heavy breathing in my ear still. The sun is peeking through my window slightly. It must be early morning still. His one hand hasn't left my pussy and my wrists are still in his other fist, however both of his hands have relaxed while he slept. His cock is resting just the slightest bit of erect between my legs instead of poking into my butt like it was last night. I slowly pull one hand from his grip around my wrist and reach down between my legs. I slowly trail my fingers over his arms and down his hand where I can feel his fingers relaxed inside my pussy. The skin across the back of his knuckles is calloused from the hard manual labor he does at work. His hand twitches ever so slightly at my touch and it awakens the beginning of the need I felt for him last night when he denied me pleasure. My pussy starts to become aroused and I feel myself beginning to get wet as I think about us having sex.
    I drift my fingers down and feel the soft head of his cock. I gently stroke around the base of the head of his cock where it flares out before it meets the shaft, gently rolling my fingers around it, loving how the incredibly soft skin feels like silk between my fingers. His cock grows slightly more erect under my ministrations. I slowly circle my finger tips from the base of his head, down the hard ridge of muscle on the underside of his cock to his scrotum. The textured skin I find isn't as pleasurable to touch as the silky soft skin of his shaft and head, but he likes when I play with his testes. I cup them in my hand and gently roll the two round glands between my fingers and palm.
    I notice Uriahs breathing has quickened but I don't think he's awake yet. His fingers have slightly tighter their hold on my pubic bone from the inside and outside. My pussy starts to become more wet. I feel some pressure and friction from his fingers mixing with the arousal starting to flood inside me. I gently tug on his scrotum and lift it towards his shaft to massage both at once with my hand. His cock is fully react now, it feels like steel covered in silk. I work his shaft with my fingers, alternating between rolling his testicles against it and stroking my hand up and down his length.
    I start to feel his finger work inside me, stoking and rubbing in all the right spots. I start moving my hips to compliment what he's doing and add sensation to my already aching clit. I grind my pussy into his palm and continue to stroke his cock. When I start feeling my arousal drip down my butt cheek from his touch, he groans into my ear. I feel him press hot kisses to the back of my neck and my shoulder. I press the head of his cock to the the heat at my entrance as he continues to stroke his fingers inside me. I roll my hips and the tip of his head slips just inside my entrance, stretching me more. I gasp slightly and freeze, not allowing him to enter my farther my placing my hand on his hip.
    "I could wake up like this every morning." He whispers in my ear.
    "Please," I whisper, "Please just give me a second."
    "You can take it pretty girl." He encourages. He begins massaging with his fingers and making the smallest thrusts with his hips.
    "Just..." I begin, trailing off as he continues his touching and small thrusts. My pussy moistens more and his cock slowly works inside me with his fingers. I moan and begin moving my hips a tiny bit to meet his thrusting. I reach my hand down to follow his fingers to my wet heat and follow his motion as I begin to also insert my fingers along with his but I slip them along the bottom of his shaft so they can feel the motion of his cock sliding in and out of me with every thrust he makes. The over stuffed and full feeling I have now given myself as I insert my fingers with his fingers and cock, starts to build the pressure inside my lower belly. I rock my hips to grind into his hand a little more frantically and my breathing increases as my heart starts to race.
    What started off as a slow sensual exploration of him, has turned into an animalistic chaotic need for release. I feel our bodies slide together as we both begin to sweat and he bites down on my shoulder where it meets my neck and I gasp as my orgasm violently rips through me. He continues to work his fingers inside me and my hand slips from my own pussy to massage his scrotum. His testes are firm to the touch for a few seconds as I massage them and suddenly soften and his sperm fills my pussy and the sticky white ejaculate flows from my opening as he continues to pump himself inside me for a little bit longer. He begins to slow his thrusting and he removed his fingers when his cock softens. He places a soft kiss on my shoulder where it stings from him bite a moment before. I roll from my one side to the other to face his chest and press a kiss to his soft warm skin, slightly damp with perspiration.
    "Mhhhhh I could wake up like that more often." He says, his voice hoarse and throaty from sleep and pleasure.
    "Oh? I didn't know we were going to keep doing this." I murmur back, pressing more kisses along his chest and up his shoulder.
    "Why shouldn't we?" He leans back a little to look down at me where I work my way across his shoulder to his bicep and back towards his neck.
    "Why would we? We broke up. We don't work. We can't keep doing this." I emphasize the question when I fire it back at him, finally pausing my trail of kisses to look up at him.
    "It seems to be working right now doesn't it? You seem satisfied and happy in your bed with my cum dropping from your pussy and you wrapped in my arms." He retorts.
    I sigh. "In the moment yes. I'm happy. But we broke up for a reason. How long do you plan on doing this? When I'm dating other people? You're doing whatever you're doing with other people? You don't want a relationship. You want my body."
    "I want your body always. I never stop thinking about it. I'm just not ready for a serious relationship. Why would we stop?"
    I sit up abruptly from his arms and gather my blanket around me, covering myself in a sort of protective motion. Not that it means much. His seed is literally dripping from my pussy right now. He looks up at me confused.
    "WHY WOULD WE STOP?" I exclaim, "Because you don't care about me and I do care about you. Because this isn't fair to me. Because this isn't fun, you come when you want, take what you want, and then leave when you want. And I'm just left to figure it out. Alone. Myself."
    "I told you I don't want a relationship, that I'm not ready to be serious. I just want to be casual." He remarks, still confused by my words. He sits up beside me, reaching for my hands.
    "It's been 3 years. The time for casual passed a long fucking time ago, Uriah. I started off wanting one night stand. You were the one who pushed to keep seeing me. I told you I wanted a one off thing, or I wanted the real deal. And you pushed." I rip my hands out of his grip and cross them back over my chest, I can feel my heart starting to race as I get upset and my hands are shaking and I want to hide that from him so he doesn't see it.
    "I pushed for casual. I wanted to keep seeing you but I didn't want serious. We have fun sex. I like you." The look on his face truly looks like he doesn't understand where I'm coming from with my reaction.
    "Like? Fun sex?" I emphasize each word, my voice growing a little higher and louder each time I speak. I finally blow up and scream. "I fucking love you! It's been three fucking years! You can have fun sex with someone else who doesn't give a fuck about you! I'm not the only one you'll have fun having sex with so find someone else then!" I'm full body shaking with outrage now.
    "But I want to have sex with you. I want to fuck, YOU." He can't be serious right now. My mind goes blank. All thought left my brain. We are not having the same conversation right now. "I can't tell you what will change in the future, I don't know what the future holds. I don't know when I'll be ready for serious. But I still want to see you. Be with you."
    "And I'm supposed to just wait around for you? Wait for you to be ready and want me? Wait for you to finally give me what I've told you I wanted for three fucking years?" I barely recognize my own voice. There's no inflection and no emotion. I sound robotic.
    "I'm still here like I've been. Maybe one day I'll be able to commit to more. Just be patient." He urges.
    "Pateint." I deadpan.
    "Yea, patient." He repeats.
    I look down at my lap and drop my hands to fold neatly in front of me. I stare at them for a moment and look up to meet his eyes. I point to my bedroom door and just look at him.
    "Kai, be serious." He pleads, reaching for my hand pointing to the door.
    "Get. Out." I demand, ripping my hand from his hold and pointing again at the door.
    "Stop, Kai." He says reaching for me again, harder this time, wrapping his hand around my wrist and gripping tight. I try to pull my hand away again and he tightens his hold and jerks me towards him. I lose my balance as I try to maintain the distance towards us while pain shoots up my arm and through my shoulder from his force.
    "Let me go, Uriah. I told you, you need to leave." I try to keep the shake I feel inside from leaking into my voice.
    "And I told you to stop." He keeps my wrist gripped in his and uses his free hand to gather my other wrist in his while I continue to try to pull away.
    He grips the blanket I have around me and pulls it away from my body and I fight to take my hands back from him so I can cover myself again.
    "Stop it Uriah. I don't want this. I want you to leave. Now!" I raise my voice. I'm starting to panic. Hes never been this forceful with me before. He's never been this persistent.
    I fight him with all my strength and he just pushes me back onto the bed with a weird look in his eyes. A predatory look. A hungry look. He looks over me, stretching my arms over my head. His eyes are like finger tips brushing along my body, leaving trails like razors over me. He wedges himself between my legs and forces my knee to the side while I'm trying to pull my wrists from his grip and use my body to throw him off balance. He uses his knee to hold my knee to the side and I pause and look down to see him grip the length of his cock in his hand and rub up and down the length a few times. He sees me looking down between us at him gripping himself and a smile cracks across his face. It's not a friendly smile and it's not a smile I want to see.
    He lines himself up to my entrance and I renew my efforts all over again to escape. I manage to get one of my hands free from him and use it to shove at his chest while he grapples with me to regain his control of my hands. He presses his weight down onto me to keep me from using my body as leverage to throw him off of me. I fight him, trying to use my hips to lift off the bed and throw him off me but I'm not strong ending. I resort to trying to get my second hand free from him so I can use both to shove him away. I start trying to loosen his fingers while trying to keep him from using his free hand to take both of mine again now that his weight is holding me in place so he has both hands free.
    "Let me fucking go or I'll scream. Ill scream bloody fucking murder." The panic has leaked into my voice and I know he hears it too.
    "You won't say a word." He smirks above me. My breathing is ragged and I can barely respond.
    "I will. There's neighbors." I jerk on one of his fingers and he hisses and I feel his free hand finally catch my free hand and he forces it together with my captive one. Fuck. Now that he has both my hands in one of his, his yet again free hand reaches down between us and he draws it up the center of my pussy through my folds. It sends a shock through my body at the unexpected touch. I freeze.
    "No. You won't. You want me again. You can lie with your words but you can't lie with your body. Your pussy is slick and hot and wanting for me."
    "No. I don't. Please leave. Just go." My voice is practically a whisper with my last words.
    He doesn't respond. Instead he slides his finger back between the folds of my pussy and brings it up to wipe my arousal across my lips. I turn my face away but I don't move. He chuckles and reaches back down between us. I try to turn my hips to block his access but I hear him groan as the head of his cock brushes against me as I turn. It stirs something inside me. I'm not sure if it's fear, anger, or desire. He brushes his fingers across my pussy and uses my own lubrication to rub circles around my sensitive clit. I feel tears threatening to spill from behind my eye lids, the burn of the tears making me more angry than the entire situation that has transpired this morning since we finished the sex I initiated when I woke up.
    "Please, stop." I feel the first tear slip from my eye and down my cheek. Again he ignores me and keeps touching my pussy.
    He leans down and kisses my neck as he dips his fingers inside me and slowly pumps them in and out. In the quiet of my apartment with only my sniffles and the sound of him fingering my now dripping pussy, there was nothing to distract me from the betrayal my head felt towards my body for being so needy and wet for something my head said it didn't want to happen. He continues to finger me, adding a second and third finger and reaching behind my pubic bone to massage my g-spot. I feel my orgasm building against my will. My pussy feels hot and there's a tingle starting to build pressure from his movement. The tears continue to stream down and my hips involuntarily turn towards his to try to give me the access to his hand that my body needs to feel friction and bring me over the edge. I roll my hips and get the smallest amount of friction that I want, getting right to the very edge of bliss when suddenly he pulls his fingers out and my eyes snap open and I sag away from him, my brain reeling from the roller coaster of my body's endorphins and the back and forth between us. I squeeze my eyes closed and just wish for all of this to be over.
    "You don't deserve to cum yet, you lying little whore. I don't know if you deserve to cum at all." He growls in my ear, his tongue darting out to lick the shell of my ear and nipping at the lobe with his teeth.
    I wimper as I feel him shift his weight to hover between my thighs and line himself up with my entrance so the head of cock is slipping between the folds of my pussy and teasing me. Giving me a taste of the bliss he doesn't want me to have, that he's denying me. He chuckles again at my wimper and slightly thrusts his hips to slip just the head of his cock inside my needy entrance. I lift my hips to try to meet his thrust and give myself a reprieve, but his hand shoots to my waist and pins me to the bed, hard enough that I cry out in pain and I know there will be a bruise from him fingers.
    "Please.." I wimper, still crying. I'm not sure what I'm asking for anymore. For him to give me his cock or for him to let me go and leave. I think it might be both.
    "No. Lying little whores don't get what they want. Stay in your place and stay still." He snarls at me, his face warped into one I don't know. The smile that can make my heart skip a beat or drop to my stomach is gone. The eyes that I feel myself get lost in are cold and closed off. His voice, usually so smooth and even is angry and rough with his negative emotion.
    I turn my head into my shoulder and the tears just flow. I squeeze my eyes shut and just wait for him to let me go and leave once he's finished. I've given up stopping him and fighting him off me. Once he's satisfied I won't move his painful grip on my waist lets go and he grabs my knee, hiking it up and immediately ramming his entire length to the hilt inside my pussy. I cry out again, the length of him and the base of his cock providing me with some friction that I need. My pussy clenches around him and tries to hold him deep inside me. He thrusts in and out and I don't make any more noise, or I try to. I bite into my own shoulder to muffle my sounds. He's thrusting hard and fast into me over and over and over. Pulling all the way out to the base of his head and shoving himself all the way in. I can feel the orgasm building inside me, fighting to keep it come bursting out of me I try to tug at his hands to stop him from moving before I careen off the edge into bliss and make him more angry. I fight to shove the orgasm back, fight to keep myself together. It doesn't help. The movement rubs my clit just right and I can't fight it anymore. I crash over into oblivion and bite down harder on my own shoulder so I keep my muffled scream to myself. Starts burst across my vision and I'm consumed in blackness while Uriah keeps rutting inside me as I cum harder than I ever thought possible. Hard enough that I briefly must lose awareness.
—————————
    I regain my bearings to feeling Uriah behind me, pressing his weight onto me to push me into the bed as he fucks me from behind. I'm laying stomach down on my bed with my head facing my window, and my hands are free finally but I feel Uriahs weight on me, reminding me of the situation I'm in. I turn my head to the side and look back at him as he continues to ram himself into me. Suddenly I become aware of the pain that I feel. When he thrusts forward he hits something deep inside me and I feel a shooting pain. I start to panic.
    "Naughty little whore." He grunts. I scramble to try and get to my knees but his weight is too much. He has his hands gripping my hips from behind and his long fingers are holding my buttcheeks apart to give himself getting access to my pussy and give him deeper strokes.
    "Uriah, please stop." I sob, again trying to bring myself from my stomach to my knees. He shoves me back to the mattress and he grabs my head and shoves that into my pillow to keep me in place.
    "Bad girls get punished. Youre a bad girl. I told you you weren't going to cum and you didn't listen. This is your punishment."
    "You're hurting me. This hurts." I try again.
    "Punishment isn't supposed to feel good. You were never supposed to feel good. You don't deserve it. This is for me." He continues his thrusting. I just lay there and sob. I'm helpless. He doesn't do anything to try to make it feel good or even just not hurt for me. And I just stop fighting. I flinch each time he hits too deep and hurts me. A couple minutes later I feel his pace speed up and become a little more frenzied. His grip on me loosens and turns more to just balancing himself to chase his own release.
    "Oh fuck baby, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum in your naughty little pussy. I'm gonna fill this pussy. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck." He ends on a roar and one last deep thrust. The excriciating white hot pain stabs through the inside of my body, and I feel him spill all of his release deep inside me as he collapses on top of my back still buried all the way inside to keep the cum in me. His chest is heaving and he's taking breaths to regain his composure. I'm numb still and I just lay below him without moving. After a minute or two he picks himself up and pulls out of me. He steps down off my bed and I still don't move. I just lay, staring out the window. I hear his stepping on the floor and hear the rustle of clothing. He must be dressing himself.
    I finally have the sense to sniffle and wipe my face on my pillow before he can see the mess I've become because of him. I roll to my side with my legs curled to my chest and pull my blanket over me to silently stare out the window. Sniffling to keep my nose from running too much and taking shuddering breaths to calm myself down, I feel the bed behind me dip and flinch as Uriah's body slides behind me. I go perfectly still, every muscle in my body tensing. I feel him shift to get himself comfortable and he wraps his arm around my upper arm and under my bottom shoulder. He squeezes me in what I think he means as a comforting gesture however, it just seems menacing and threatening after what just happened.
    He sighs. "If you just listened and were a good girl this would never have had to happen. You always listened before. You know I love you. I want you. I have you. And you're not going anywhere."
    Another tear slips down my cheek at his words. I feel trapped. Mentally, physically, and emotionally trapped. He gives another squeeze around my body, so I nod my head robotically. He rises from the bed and pulls his arm from around me. I stifle my sigh of relief with my fist over my mouth. He leans down and presses a kiss to the side of my head.
    "Be a good girl until I see you again." He instructs me. I nod my head again, scared to do much else. I hear him disappear from my bedroom and moments later, out my front door.
    I spend the rest of the morning in my bed until I hear my phone ding in the other room. I have a ball in the pit of my stomach dreading that it might be Uriah. He doesn't usually text me often but he's also never talked to or treated me the way he did this morning. He's never forced me to do anything I didn't want to do before. Maybe he's texting me to check up on me. Feign concern for me. Either way I don't get up to check it. I don't have the energy. I roll over in my bed and pull the covers up over my head and drift off into the hardest sleep I've had in a very long time.