Updated Info

(Dre: So to get you all updated with the characters I'm gonna do an updated info on every important character following the group. For those who may have questions about Izuku's character this will hopefully answer all's concerns and questions. Let me know what you all think.)
_____________________________

Name: Izuku Midoriya
Alias: 'The Axe-Slinging Slasher', 'New Fist'
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Occupation: High-School Student (formerly), Survivor
Affiliation: The Survivor Group, UNO (Ultra-nationalist organization)(temporarily)
Position: Brawler & Craftsman
Status: Alive (Infected)
Height: 5'8
Weight: 156lbs
H/C: Green w/ Black Highlights
E/C: Emerald Green, Yellow (Infected), Red (Enraged)
Relatives: Inko Midoriya (mother), Hisashi Midoriya (father), Eri 'Sato' Midoriya (adopted sister), Unknown Half-Brother

Name: Izuku MidoriyaAlias: 'The Axe-Slinging Slasher', 'New Fist'Age: 18Gender: MaleOccupation: High-School Student (formerly), SurvivorAffiliation: The Survivor Group, UNO (Ultra-nationalist organization)(temporarily)Position: Brawler & Craftsman...

Appearance: Izuku has a mid-athletic build. He has well-toned muscles and a scar going across his right shoulder. He stands at the height of 5'8 and has dyed wild green hair with green his normal black hair underneath his green hair. His entire right arm is replaced with a highly advanced prosthetic arm that regulates as a normal arm allowing him to feel, touch, and grab like his normal arm and hand. He has four symmetrical freckles in the shape of a diamond on both sides of his face.

He used to wear his black student gakuran with his right hand wrapped in tape to keep his prosthetic hidden. On his feet he wears a pair of red shoes.

After going to Rika's house he changed his attire to fit for what he has to face ahead.

Personality: Izuku is a kindhearted and compassion boy who takes the wellbeing of others first than himself. He has stated that he has a heroic heart and always put the lives of others first to save them before taking care of himself. But in the moments of despair, he is shown to have a dark heart that he shows to let everyone know the dire of the situation as he is willing to anything that is necessary for survival.

As shown in the start of the outbreak within the school he has a keen knowledge of how to outmaneuver them and attack without mercy already knowing that the students aren't human anymore. He showed no sign in ending the body of the once known teacher who attacked Hisashi in the halls of the school. But in doing so it was just his way of hiding his regrets and soft heart from his actions as he convinced himself that he was saving them whether they be alive or not. Because to him, he was just being heroic.

But even though he kills the undead he still shows compassion for them though they were once alive. It was a part of retaining his humanity by showing respect and compassion. A key component to his character is and how he manages this new world.
_____________________________

Skills:

Keen Intellect: Izuku has a high IQ of over 180. He is incredibly gifted in showing observational and analytical skills as well as pertaining knowledge as to how to survive and avoid the huge mass of 'Them'.