0 - Foreword

Welcome to The Darkest Choice!

Before you start this book please be aware that it is set in the omegaverse world - meaning the characters in this book are not werewolf shifters but are assigned a secondary sex at birth (Alpha, Beta or Omega) this designation affects their biology, physical appearance and behaviour.

This book is also a Why-Choose or Reverse Harem meaning the FMC will be with multiple partners at once. Basically she has a bunch of boyfriends and some of her boyfriends are boyfriends (hehe).

There will be no M-Preg in this book or world despite their being a male omega. This book focuses on the Female main character who is also an omega. She is the centre of their pack.

If this does not interest you or makes you uncomfortable please click off the book, this will be a safe space for readers to enjoy and any negativity is not welcome. For my readers who are embarking on this journey, strap in your in for a wild ride and please make sure to read the trigger warnings but this book will stay on the mild side of dark romance.

Bellow are common terms used in the book and omegaverse world.

ALPHA: Alphas are at the top of the hierarchy system and typically lead packs, they can be either male or female but are typically male. They tend to be larger in size with very dominating, protective and aggressive personalties. They also have something known as a 'knot' which can be used to lock into omegas during intercourse.

BETA: Betas are one step bellow an Alpha and are very more common then both alphas and omegas. Their physical attributes and biology is similar to a normal human. They are usually the glue that holds packs together.

OMEGA: Omegas are the most rare out of the three and are usually characterised as small, gentler and submissive. Sometimes Omegas can go into heat where their need for sex controls them. They typically are the centre of packs and are more commonly female.

HEAT: Heats are specific to omegas and can occur randomly, brought on by Alphas/mates, or at regular periods of time. During this time their need for sex controls them and they will beg for things such as claiming bites and knots from Alpha's.

NESTS / NESTING: A nest is typically a place where an Omega can be comfortable, whether if they are in heat or just having a bad day. It can be a a small room or a bed and will usually be filled with soft things, the most smelling like his/her mate.

SCENT: Scents are very important in the omegaverse. Everyone has a unique scent, typically Alphas and omega have a stronger scent then betas who are usually more mild. Scents are how mates can find each other and can express how the individual is feeling by the changes in their scent.

KNOT/KNOTTING: When the Alpha forms a ring or knot at the base of their penis then pushes it into the Omega, locking them together for a period of time.

MATES & MATE BONDS: Mates are when individuals are meant to be together and can be found through scent. Typically mates have a more deeper connection and form an almost insta-love to each other as they are destined to be together. Mates form bonds through bitting each other, which connects their minds and also acts as a form of claiming. Bonds are lifelong.

PACKS: Packs are formed between individuals who have formed a bond. Typically these bonds are between romantic partners but can also be between 'family'. Packs usually consist of a head alpha (The leader), betas and one omega. Packs are like a family and are very protective of each other.

---

Trigger Warnings: (Please let me know if I have missed any)

Abusive Past

Alcoholism

Addiction

Drugs

Military PTSD

Negative thoughts on appearance

Negative thoughts regarding food

Violence

Guns

Death

Gang related themes

Controlling and dominating men

Multiple parters

MM

MF

MMFMMM

Mature Sexual Content

---

Main Character Name List:

FMC 1 - FAYE (OMEGA)

MMC 1 - CADE (OMEGA)

MMC 2 - DEAN AKA CHANCE (ALPHA)

MMC 3 - HUNTER AKA HUNT (ALPHA)

MMC 4 - SAVAGE (BETA)

MMC 5 - LEON AKA KING (HEAD ALPHA)

---

If that hasn't scared you guys away yet - Happy Reading!