Chapter 1

Welcome, everyone 🩵🩵
I'm not going to torture myself by giving chapter titles since I'm incredibly bad at it. Honestly, I regret the name "His Dirty Secret "even though I'm proud of the 45+ Disney-themed titles I came up with... I let my intrusive thoughts win there. But I'm not going to experiment again. 😬😬

So here we go...Chapter 1

Warning: Strong language, Slurs e.t.c

It was late at night and despite being summer, the night air was chilly. The city was bustling and so was the front of Attica, the luxury boutique hotel that had just made headlines as the prime location for the most anticipated drama of the year.

Kim Seokjin smirked as he stood in the hotel lobby. He hurriedly pulled his black hoodie over his head and adjusted his mask, concealing his face from the prying eyes of paparazzi and relentless stalkers. As soon as he stepped out of the large doors, cameras came to life, clicking and blinding him. He quickly slid into the passenger seat of his car, parked right in front of the building..ready to escape the suffocating attention.

He had been doing this for the last twelve years, and one would think he'd be used to it by now. Yet, the annoying flashes still made him uneasy, and he dreaded the stories that came with those photos even more. After all, he had an image to maintain..the perfect golden man of the drama world.

"Headed to Hobi's?" his manager San asked as he sped away, to the busy road ensuring no one was following them. He wasn't in the mood for a game of cat and mouse tonight.

Jin nodded, clearly exhausted from the draining day, rolling his head back against the headrest. "Yeah, I just need to unwind. I'm exhausted!" he murmured.

San noticed how pale Jin looked. He had been sluggish ever since the new drama started and was on a strict diet to lose weight. "Are you feeling okay? Do you need something to eat?" He asked, concern evident in his voice.

Jin shook his head, dismissing the offer. "No, I'm fine. I had some salad earlier...I just need to... get dicked down!" he said with a mischievous grin, knowing it would make San panic.

"Jin!" San called out, eyes widened,just as expected.

Jin gave his manager an unapologetic smile and playfully shoved him. "Oh, please, hyung! Don't be so prude. You know me! It's my therapy!" he chuckled, shrugging as he turned on the music system, which began to play a familiar tune.

San sighed, shaking his head as he reduced the high volume. "At least respect my age, you brat" he said while powering up the car. San had been working with Jin for the past eight years and was in his 40s. Safe to say, he knew a lot more about Jin than anyone else, more than he probably should. Despite their not so big  age gap, San still felt a paternal affection toward Jin. "And it's not therapy... it's your coping mechanism. I must say, it's treading dangerous territory. You say he is your friend..."

Jin grinned mischievously and cut him off" With benefits!" he added with a wink, deliberately pushing San's buttons.

The elder huffed..knowing it was useless to argue with Jin and accelerated the car, focusing on the road ahead.

As the car sped down the highway, Jin decided to ease up on San. He knew that pushing his manager too far would result in another lengthy lecture about his life choices. And he didn't want that.He gazed out at the city lights, a familiar sight he had grown accustomed to since birth. The bright neon signs, the bustling streets, the endless sea of people...all of it was home to him. He knew that moving away from this city might offer him a better life, a peaceful one away from all the drama...just him and his solitude. But despite his yearning for normalcy, he couldn't shake the sense of belonging he felt amidst the chaos. The city was his home..even if he often felt like a caged bird within its confines.