11. Sit on my Thighs

300 votes (it hurts when you don't even complete even a little target. Am I asking too much ?🥲 )

I will try my best to give you all a memorable experience ♥️can you please support ? Even a little.

Read till the last. There is a deal for you all

Enjoy it. And love you ♥️

I was running as fast as I could

I was running as fast as I could. I saw some someone over the cliff. I don't know whether it was my imagination or not.

But that arrow near my leg was proof that I wasn't imagining. It was him. I wasn't scared of myself, i was scared of people around me.

This time I reached faster than before. Somehow, I wanted to reach before him, so he couldn't get any doubt on me. 

"Anya. What took you so long ? Everyone has already come " taara asked

"Everyone reached " I asked looking around.

"Yess. Raana sa has been waiting for you so long. "

"Raana sa " i looked at her suddenly "why is he waiting for me ?"i whispered "where is he?"

She pointed towards his tent. I was feeling liking walking on fire. I was getting chills in my body.

I went near his tent.

Guards removed the spear to let me enter. I saw general raghav was standing along with guard while looking me with sympathetic eyes.

Even my payal (anklets ) was very simple. It doesn't have any bells that will make sound while walking around. Maids told he doesn't like any of these sounds.

I took a deep breath and went inside.
He was sitting on the chair with his eyes closed. Just like I saw him first time having his one arm on the armrest of chair and resting his head in his arm. My heartbeat were so loud echoing in my chest. It was so silent that if needle falls on the ground , anyone can hear it's sound clearly.

I was standing at a little distance from him and was going to speak.

"Come here " he patted his thighs.

My eyes widen listening this along with increase in my heartbeat.

Why should I come there ? Have you lost your mind you asshole. I wanted to say these words out aloud but they all stuck in my throat when I saw him tapping his fingers on chair like he was humming some music.

Definition of music is different for him.

I doubt if I dared to speak anything, he will burst out. No one was there to save me. There was only single firestick which was burning near his chair.

I gulped and took some slow step moving towards him. He moved  hand from his thighs to chair so that I can sit.

How can I sit here ?