36. Advay -Man turns into Psycho

2k votes (hit⭐ fast )

Please read previous chapter before reading this..because there are double updates today ♥️

Advay's past continues..

He was surrounded by those ladies. They forcefully being him to a room and pushed him on the bed.

Advay was just 17 so he didn't know much about all this but he knew whatever it was, he didnt want it.

"Stay away from me " he shouted but no one hear him

He was almost going to r*pe by them when kammo Bai interuppted

"Stop it ...."

They all looked towards her side.

"You all...go outside...he is new..I will handle him " kammo Bai ordered everyone. Advay was still laying on bed with his arms opened and looking at the ceiling.

She lay beside him while removed her pallu and opened buttons of her blouse...

"Raana sa..don't you want to look at it ?" She smiled...

He looked at the another room where ranjit was fucking a woman and she was screaming in pleasure...

"This is disgusting... " He gritted his teeth

"Disgusting...than why are you aroused raana sa ?" She asked while patting his thighs . He stared at the bulge in his pant.

"A man's weakness starts from here " she pointed towards her cleavage while moving her finger in between her legs

" and ends here . What you are saying disgusting is what your body is craving for . No one can stay away from this.."

"Am not a man who would get controlled by any woman " he replied in serious tone. She looked him suddenly.

"You aren't a kid as Ranjit was saying. You were looking different in front of him"

He didn't say anything while still breathing heavily.

"Won't you even see my assets ?" She teased him " do you think your honor is this big that you can stay away from this world ? " She asked while tracing finger over his cheeks.

He gulped and turned his face to look at her

"you are aroused...you want it..but maybe next time. " she patted his cheeks.

Just than Ranjit came there.

"So kammo Bai ..have you done the work ?

"Almost. Bring him next time. it's enough for today..am tired now " she stretched her muscles and went from there..

Advay came outside while thinking of her words...he looked at himself..

"No...I won't let anything control me" he whispered while holding ranjit's collar and punched him..he gets startled

"How dare you bring me here ?"

Ranjit wiped blood from his lips while glarimg him in anger

"Raana sa..I think I gave you too much freedom. How dare you raised hand on me ? " He punched in his stomach making him take some steps back

"Guards..beat him...beat him till he die " he ordered in anger while advay controlled his smile...

2-4 guards came holding a big stick and started hitting him.

"Say sorry to ranjit...or we will keep beating you "

"Keep beating me " he whispered while closing his eyes and imagined the scenario of some hours before and felt aroused again.