59. A Mask man 🎭

4.8k votes (hit ⭐ fast fast )

Kindly ignore grammatical mistakes. It's getting difficult for me to take out time from office.

Keep supporting and loving.

Enjoy reading ♥️

Dev and dhruv quickly sit on their horse but dhruv quickly held his arm

"Wait a second dev....we are going at tribe but what will do there ? How will we bring them closer ?"

"I have a solid plan bhai sa..not to fear when dev is here. I just need to find flowers on my way..Maan Singh make sure to find most beautiful flowers " dev smiled evilly while rubbing his palm with each other thinking something

"Bhai sa...bhabhi sa...I will become cupid for you..."

Shivanya pov

It was evening time. I came near window to see Sun has set down as sky was painted in soft orange , pink like gentle flow over the surroundings . The air is cool and fresh.

Preparations for tonight mask festival is going to complete. There are so many firesticks lighten in the whole tribe. Aroma of various kind of sweets was in the air while surrounding was filled with scent of wild herbs.

"Anya...hurry up or we will get late "

I heared taara 's voice from outside.

Right now I was In bathing area, standing in front of the mirror while looking at the 2 piece in my hand.

I removed my blouse and lehenga while staring myself naked in mirror. I wiped fog from the mirror, my cheeks flushed staring at myself. Except my nupital chain resting in between my boobs, I was wearing nothing.

I can never get habitual of looking myself like this !

I traced my nupial chain slightly. It was earlier locket of Raana sa which he got as a proof of being a Raana sa but he made me wear it as nupital chain on the day we married.

It was a red thread with a locket of lion at the middle. I took the locket and turn it to look how beautifully

Raana Advay Singh rajput

Was carved on it.

I smiled a little and put it back in between my boobs. Its favourite place.

I looked at the butt plug kept on the table. I touched it's tip slightly while moving it on my hips a little.

Don't know what I was thinking, but I was curious and amazed that how it fit inside me at last time.

At that place where I couldn't even insert my finger.

From that day, I was really curious that how raana sa did it.

Can it fit again ?

I moved in between my hips on my hole but as soon cold metal touch my skin, shiver ran down my spine.