20. Holding Wrong Carrot🧨

1K votes (hit ⭐ at bottom of your screen)

Enjoy your part ♥️

Advay's pov

I was walking along the woods. I looked at my stomach which was bleeding because of the arrow. I put my hand there to stop blood oozing out of there but it wasn't working. I looked behind, I could still hear footsteps running behind me..

I was running in this jungle from last 1 day, trying to hide from them but lost in the middle. I don't know where to go.

I have to hurry.

Enemies are closer.

In this condition, I won't be able to hide for long. Just then my leg slipped.

" Aah" I lost balance and fall from the hill. I didn't notice there was even a hill there as everything was covered by trees and plants.

I was rolling down the hill, my back was completely peeled out on those wooden rocks..blood was coming out from different part of my body..

I kept rolling down there untill my head hit on something hard. I felt everything spinning around me. I moved my hand on my forehead to see it was bleeding too. My breaths turning heavy.

No..I can't die so easily..

I can't die so soon.

"Hey maa kaali " I remembered my only mother and tried to stood up but my legs were frozen.

"Water..." I mumbled feeling my throat getting dry....Everything started turning black around me..I was tired. I closed my eyes while opened my arms to welcome my death.

I didn't expect to die so easily.

Just than I felt something wet on my lips. I licked my lips....it was water. I hurriedly lick my lips when I felt more drops of water.

"Anya..bring more water....hurry up or he will die.. "

I heared voice of a girl along with noise of anklets and bangles running towards my side..

"Water " i whispered

Just than I feel more water in my mouth. I drink it quickly feeling like thirsty from so long. I don't know what I was drinking, I don't know from what I am drinking, but that time it was feeling it like Amrit(nectar).

It's taste was little different. It was tasting like flavoured water..

"Anya...we didn't have anything to hold water..but you are so smart your mouth can hold so much water..were you a camel in your last life "

I opened my eyes a little while coughing to see a little girl sitting beside me with her mouth full of water and puffed like a squirrel....

D...did she give me water from her mouth ?

That time I just needed water, no matter from where.

"Hehe...i can hold so much water in my mouth....my mouth is big taara " She poked her cheeks while giggling.

"Hurry up taara ..help me...we should take him to temple..he will get lot of water there "

My eyes couldn't open properly but still i tried to sit up. I was feeling little relief with the water i just drink.

But before I could even try to sit that little girl called Anya took my both hands and pulled me over her shoulder.