31. Period and Bangles

1.4k votes (hit ⭐ fast fast )

Part is unedited

Readerlog, should I give target for comments too 🫢hehe..comment bhi kar diya karo..

Long part so Enjoy your part.

"Guard bring my things I am going to stay here for 7 days " i roared in loud voice

"Guard bring my things I am going to stay here for 7 days " i roared in loud voice. Everyone was staring me with unbelievable expressions.

There was a thin curtain because of which i couldn't see her but her voice sounds heavy.

"Advay..have you don't crazy ? You can't stay with her during this time " maa sa scolded me in anger "she is impure for now. You can't touch her. Are all these rituals a joke for you ? "

From that thin curtain I could see how she was fidgeting with her fingers while looking down.

I looked around. That room was adjacent to our room and mostly used to store spare things. It wasn't even cleaned properly so there were spider webs at the corners while having only window for ventilation which was also closed.

Floor was dusted with no bed except there was just a single mat near her feet.

"No matter what time it is maa sa...I am not going to leave her and She is purest for me in every form Maa sa. You know no one follows rituals better than me, I never break any ritual but it doesn't mean I will follow them blindly " I said louder this time "This is my area and as Raana sa I am allowed to take decision however I want "

"Do whatever you want but you will have to bear the consequences of this sin " she glared me " mark my words " she said and went from there with her maids.

Consequences of sin. I have done major sins in my life. This is nothing in comparison to them.

I rolled my eyes and turn towards my fire and before I could say anything she shouted in anger

"You shouldn't have talked to maa sa like this "

"I don't think I need to give explanation to anyone fire "

"You can't do anything you want. You aren't allowed to stay with me here. Maa sa was right. It is a sin " there was some kind of fear in her voice.

Is she really think I am scared of these sins ?

"I could do anything I want " i replied seriously

"No you can't. She is your maa sa. You can't talk to her like that specially for me " she shouted again while whispering last part in low voice. Just than realization hit me

"Wait a minute , Are you scolding me ?" I raised my brows

"Of course I am. "She replied quickly

No one has scolded me ever . Even maa sa also gone after glaring me for some seconds but here she is really shouting on me.