69. 🔞Happy B'day, MY LOVE 💍🔞

Final part

Double Content warning 🔞🔞;- Highly mature content.

If you are not comfortable with it, than kindly move to last part or on epilogue, but please avoid negative comment.even after warning if you comment negatively, than it won't be tolerated.

Chapter is of more than 10k words, so read it when you are free. I think am crazy for shivanya and Advay.

If required ,mature content will shift to scrollstack and inkitt.

i have spend a lot of time on it. I hope you all will enjoy it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mine" he whispered
"Yours " i breathes
-------- Your fire..
.
.
.
.
.
.
I want you to be happy and
Naked,my jaan

------ Your pervert raana sa..

Shivanya pov.

"Sorry shivanya to disturb you at this time.. " dhruv bhai sa said hesitantly making me come out of my thoughts.

"It's okay Bhai sa..there won't be any problem...I will prepare it for her "i assured him while moved towards the kitchen walking slowly and stand near the kitchen counter to collect all ingredients. While shifting weight on one leg and than on another.

I looked at narayani, dev , saanvi and others who were sitting in the hall while busy in chatting with each other.

Narayani looked at me eagerly while wiping saliva from her mouth "maa cha...fast fast "

I couldnt hold my smile " raana sa really made her like him. He also couldn't hold his saliva staring his favourite food "

I have to hurry up.

I took some dryfrits while staring crushing them in okhal through moosal ( mortar and pestle or grinding stone )

"Aasha, Give me some more almonds and walnuts "

"Jii raani sa" she gave me while looking towards the door in fear.

I don't need to turn to see what she was looking at. My hands stopped crushing the dry fruits.

He must be here !

To eat his food !

I could hear him licking and sucking his fingers. I tilted my head a little to see him holding banana peel in his hand.

I gulped while put all Ingridients in a bowl and started mixing them.

"Aasha..pass me milk "

But instead of passing it to me, she shivered and quickly bowed to me

"Am sorry raani sa...I have to go " she said and ran from there. I turned to see how raana sa was giving her death glare but quickly passes me an innocent smile as soon he saw me.

He is so cunning. Angry old man !

"What ? I didn't get angry this time. You know I can't go against you " he replied while coming towards me taking slow but long strides and just in a moment stood in front of me.

"Is still still there ? Don't tell me it slip out. You know how hungry I am fire " He muttered shamelessly in low voice while pointing towards my lehanga making my eyes opened wide.

He doesn't have any filter in his mouth.

(For young readers, Kindly do not imitate at home. It's very sensitive place. Proper m knowkedge, safety and precautions are must or it will just harm you. )