57. The Real SULTAN 🔥

4.3k votes ( hit ⭐ at bottom of your screen)
.
.

I hope this part can force you to vote and comment and will become one of your favourite part. ❤️
.
.

Enjoy reading.

For better experience, kindly play the song dastan -e-Om Shanti Om from movie Om Shanti Om .
.
.
.
.
.
.

The best smell in the world is of the man
Whom you love
- Shivanya...

Author 's pov

"Raana sa..raani sa..s..she is injured " one of the guard informed him.

He felt like his heart stopped for some seconds. He ran as fast as he could towards the room where they have taken her not caring whether he was wearing any slippers or not.

"Be careful you both...be careful " he was chanting in his breath.

The dream he saw just now was more haunting than anything in this world. He was going to slip on the floor..

"Raana sa..." Guard shouted in concern.

He gestured him with his hand that he is okay and quickly went there..

He looked at dhruv who was already there along with dev who was standing at corner while his back was still bleeding colouring his kurta to crimson red but it seems like he wasn't feeling any pain at that time.

As soon he saw advay, he quickly ran to him.

"Bhai sa..b..Bhabhi ma...don't know why she faint all of a sudden. She was screaming in pain "

Advay clenched his fist listening this.

There were many maids, guards already standing there out of the room in a line while lowering their face

"Where is my fire ?" He quickly looked around " why you all are standing here like someone is dead " he shouted in anger making everyone flich on their spot.

Dai maa came out of her room while looking down and wiping her tears...

"R..raana sa...raani sa is okay " she announced while taking a pause. He took a deep breath which he was holding all this time but still staring her waiting for her to complete her sentence.

Because he could feel it was not only his fire who was in the danger., who was in the pain.

"H...how is my doll ? " he asked with blank face. Dai maa suddenly looked at him in fear..

"W...we couldn't save your child raana sa..." She whispered while crying "raani sa get hit on her stomach 2 times "

He felt a wave of shock hit him..

He could remember pandit jii voice in his mind..

(Apne karmo se koi ni bhaag sakta raana sa...aapke karm lautke aapke pass aate h...aap apne Prem ko aapke har bure karmo ki saza se bachana chahte ho ..lekin vo to aapke har paap ki saza pehle hi maang chuki h...)