{2} MahiXjaddu (wedding night)

Top - Mahi
Bottom - Jaddu
Occupation - Cricketers
Smut
____________________

POV
mahi and jaddu are in Relationship from two years. After two years they decided to get married and settle thier lives. Every rituals were done everyone went to thier room. Only there wedding night is left 🌚.

In mahiXjaddu room

Jaddu was sitting on the bed hiding his face with a duppata like a typical india bride he was well dressed up he was wearing a kurta he was looking a damn meal. He was holding a glass of milk which vi gave him.

Mahi entered the room and saw his cute husband hiding his face with duppata he went to him and throw the dupatta somewhere in the room. Jaddu was feeling so much shy they were in relationship from two years In which they don't usually get intimate.
Mahi made jaddu look to him and said.

"Aryee meri dulhan itta kyu sharma rhe ho" Said mahi.

"Mahi it's our first night that's why"

"What lol you're saying like we didn't do it ever"

"I know mahi, chhodo you don't know the concept actually vi ne meko bataya tha ki tujhe aise act karna hai that's why I'm doing but here is you who's not understanding the concept" Said jaddu.

"Oh no sorry darling chalo phirse karte hai" Said mahi.

"No way you ruined my mood". Said jaddu

Mahi layed beside him and act like he's sleeping.

"Tf mahi ye kya kar rhe ho" Said jaddu.

"So rha hu aur kya".Said mahi

Jaddu was now looking at mahi with a so done face.

"Aree jaan gussa kyu karti ho. It's our first night. How can i sleep without fucking you till morning.

Jaddu just blushed at his statement.

"Ye lo" Said jaddu and gave mahi the glass of milk.

Mahi drank it all and after that he pressed thier lips together.He was kissing jaddu very roughly. He was hitting jaddu lips which cause jaddu to moan "ahhhhh". And getting the opportunity mahi entered in the jaddu mouth and started exploring his mouth jaddu was now out of breath so he indicted mahi to stop and mahi stopped.

Jaddu was panting heavily. Whereas out mahi was loving the view in front of him jaddu was looking all fucked up his lips were swollen and were bleeding.
After a minutes mahi striped jad's all clothes exept his boxers. Jad was feeling so much shyness. Mahi attacked on jad neck and started making marks on it.

"Ahhhhhhh......ahhh"
After marking he went to his boxers and removed it and started kissing on jad's inner thighs.

"Ahhhhhh......yessss ahhhhhh" Moans jaddu.

After that mahi went and removed all his clothes and sat on the couch and indicate jaddu towards his dick.

Jaddu went to him and started kissing the tip of it and started giving kitten licks.