{10} IshanXShubman (The IshmanMarriage)

TOP - SHUBMAN
BOTTOM - ISHAN
SMUT - OF COURSE YES :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ab dono var ek dusre ko jaimala pehnaye" Said  pandit ji.

"I'll put the jaimala first" Whinnied shubhi.

"Dekh lo papa shubi ko, I'll put the jaimala first" Said ishu to vi.

"At least you both don't fight here, you both are going to be husbands from now atleast ab ho jao mature" Said vi.

"Yes baby you're right" Said ro Obediently like a typical joru ka gulam.

"Okayy you both dont fight i have an idea" Said hardik.

"Yes dad please tell" Said shubi.

"Rock, paper and scissors khelo the one who'll win will put the jaimala first" Said hardik.

"Yess best idea" Said shubi.

"You know shub He did that same at our wedding" Said rahul smiling.

"Dad kiske hai" Said shubi proudly.
Everyone laughed at thier.

"Rock, paper and Scissors"

"Yeahhh, i won" Jumped ishu.
Shubi chuckles at him.

"Okay majesty you won now put the jaimala already" Said shubi.

"Dekh rha hu shub you're too much excited for ending the wedding as possible" Said mayu

"Kese na ho afterall first night ke liye kitna excited mera bestie" Whispered abhi softly as he know if the elder will listen to him he'll have to listen a long lecture.

"Ok guys enough, ishan put the jaimala" Said mahi bhai.

"Okayy bhaiya"
Ishu tried to put the jaimala, but he was enable to because of shubi's Eiffel tower jesi height.

"Come on guys" Said yashasvi to abhishek and dhruv

"What're you doing kids? "Said mahi bhai.

They went to shubi and picked shubi up.
Now it became more difficult for ishu to put the jaimala.

"That's not fair" Whined ishu.

"Don't worry ishu darling, chalo guys" Said mayu.

Mayank, rutu and riyan went and picked ishu up.
Everyone was enjoying the ladke wale vs ladke wale shenanigans.
"Now that's tit for tat" Said mayank.
It was giving
Even after picking ishu up, ishu was not able to put the jaimala as shubi was still taller than him.

Shubi being an already joru ka gulam couldn't see the sadness in his husband's eyes.

"Guys uthar do mujhe" Said shubi.

"Aayien? Why though shubi" Asked abhishek.

"Woh, Actually i can't see my ishu baby like this" Said shubi looking in ishan's eyes deeply.

Everyone chuckles on his antics. Whereas, ishan could feel his cheeks getting red he was getting shy by his husband's antics.

"Aree shubi, shaadi se pehele hi joru ka gulam ban gye tum toh. Bilkul dad par gye ho tum" Said jaddu.

"Kya yaar jaddu tu bhi na" Said hardik.
Rahul was blushing as usual.

Whereas,
Shubi kneeled down on his knees and ishan got emotional on his gentlemen behavior.

"Chalo ishu, daal do already" Said shubi.
Ishu puts the jaimala in shubhi's neck.
Everyone was watching them with aww and soft eyes. They were overwhelmed by thier love toward each other. Hardik and rahul know that they raised a gentleman. Whereas, rohit and virat was so happy that shubhi will take care of thier little ishu pie like they used to. Everyone in the hall was so happy and overwhelmed.