{7} RahulXhardik (Jealousy pleasure)

TOP - HARDIK
BOTTOM - RAHUL
.
.
.

"Bhaiyas im too bored rn" Said ishu sighing.

"Mee too"said shubhi.

"What about going out anywhere?" Asked vi.

"Yupp pls" Said ishman together.

"Guys lets go jamnagar then" Said jaddu.

"Not again jaddu we just went to jamnagar in our previous weekend" Said rah.

"Agree" Said everyone together as they were tired of jaddu's jamnagar whenever they says about going out jaddu will Forcefully take them to jamnagar.

"Guysss lets go to bar" Said hardik.

"Yepppp we're in" Said ishman.

"Us too" Said everyone together.

"Kaha jaane ki baat ho rhi hai?" Asked ro coming toward them.

"Actually the kiddo were getting bored so they planned to go into bar tonight" Said vi.

"Ohhh but captain se toh kisine permission liya hi nhi" Said ro.

"Bhai pls na its been a month we went to bar" Said hardik showing his puppy eyes.

"Come on na ro de do na permissions maje karenge afterall sab" Said vi too showing his puppy eyes.

"No" Said ro.

"Pls bhaiya" Said ishman.

"No means no" Said ro.

"Its that so panda. Then okay don't you dare to talk to me and you'll sleep on the couch tonight and also ill not let you touch me for a month" Said vi whispering the last part.

"What're you waiting for kiddos go in your room and rest. Afterall we need energy tonight" Said the skipper fearing his jaans anger afterall vi's anger is the one thing the great ROHIT SHARMA fears.

All the kiddos thanked vi with shine blooming in thier eyes.
Vi just gave a toothy smile.

[In huldik room]

Harry was laying on the bed keeping his head on rah's lap. They both were chitchatting about tonight plan.

"Jaana im so excited for tonight" Said hardik.

"Why would you not be sweetheart afterall you're the one who gave the idea and everyone's know how much The hardik pandey loves going bar" Said rah caressing Harry's cheeks softly harry smiled at his jaana.

Hardik is the one who's the most sassiest and Extrovert he's always funning around and rah is the introvert he always adore hardik on small things he is very calm not like harry. They had always been a great example of Intro-extro couple duo.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Benstokes" Shouted ro it feels like that vi's soul entered in ro's body.

It was nearly the time to go to the bar but the bottoms has not arrived yet. Afterall they're bottoms and mostly bottoms takes too much time to get ready.

"Literally bhai ye log kitna time lagate hai" Said shub

"For real shub" Said harry

"Im here" Said rah
He was looking so hot harry couldn't take his eyes from him. Rah was wearing a black see through shirt and a tight denim jeans. Harry was feeling like eating rah out he just want that angel under him. Even rah going out wearing these types if clothes didn't sounds good to harry afterall he's the one who have the right to see rah like this.

"Aree muh toh band karlo bhaiya" Said ish as he just came down.

Rah was blushing too much because of his boyfriends behavior.